shape
carat
color
clarity

my beautiful BGD Barbara pendant!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got it and it''s gorgeous! Photos don''t do it justice at all but I''ll post a few anyway...

katiebarbara4.jpg

another

katiebarbara1.jpg

another

katiebarbara2.jpg

last one for now!

katiebarbara3.jpg

Wow! This looks huge on you! Congrats! It is beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

thank you lizzyann! I think it looks great (other than the sun-damage close up...). It''s larger than I expected it to be - which is ALWAYS a good thing!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
WOWZA!!!

It''s actually very dainty IRL - it looks huge in these close up pics. I''m going to have to get some better shots of it outside later today! But I LOVE it.

gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks Bella!

beautiful. congrats on a great pendant!

thanks so much elle!

I WANT I WANT!
30.gif

How pretty!!!

BEEEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

LOVE it!
30.gif
Looks great on, too!

Katie - it''s beautiful! Congrats! When you''re taking more pics, do you think you could take a comparison shot of this pendant and the other one you have with your G stone? Just curious to see the comparison of a stock setting vs. this beautiful BGD one!

So excited for you!
36.gif

thank you so much everyone!! jill, I will absolutely take some comparison shots of this pendant next to the stock setting one. But I can tell you - there is no comparison (except that the stock setting is holding a bigger stone). This one is so much more beautiful!

I am madly in love with that pendant. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you vanderaf - I am too!!

HI:

Lovely!!

cheers--Sharon

thank you neverendingupgrade and canuk-gal! I really love it! More photos coming soon hopefully!

more photos!

kbarbreallife.jpg

another

kbarb.jpg

a fun shot

kbarbandfriends.jpg

and some comparison shots for jill...

pendcomp.jpg

that comparison shot is the new .453 ct Barbara pendant with my older .75 ct (stock setting). Here are profiles of both.

pendcompside.jpg

i think that''s it!

I really wanted to get some arrows but no luck...

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP