shape
carat
color
clarity

My baby K''s are DONE! WF 3prong Martini studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I can''t believe those are K''s??? I might have to rethink of getting a lower color for my ACA studs, now......

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Hi Jenn, Those do not look like Ks!? I''m impressed! Your new earrings are beautiful and your whole set looks great together. Congrats :)
Nice pic of you BTW.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
K''s are great aren''t they- and yours looks amazing on you!! grats
9.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 8:35:27 PM
Author: motownmama
You''re earrings look FABULOUS! If your hole is torn try the REALLY large backs - my earrings are 1/2 carats each and they used to hang down in my stretched our holes, but now they look just perfect.
Motownmama, thank you for the compliment on my new studs! Please tell me more about what backs?? Do you have any pics showing your studs? I''m worried I''m only making this issue WORSE......

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 8:48:06 PM
Author: elle_chris
K''s are great aren''t they- and yours looks amazing on you!! grats
9.gif
thanks, elle_chris! YES, K''s are SO great. I know many people are color sensitive. And I COMPLETELY respect that. But for those who aren''t or aren''t completely sure that they are real sensitive, I say TRY these J''s and K''s! I''m truly sold now with the studs. I still waiver ever so slightly on my ering, but I honestly love it, too. If $ was NO issue, sure, I''d go higher in color, but for those on a budget, I think it''s a GREAT GREAT option!!!!!!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 8:41:43 PM
Author: innerkitten
Hi Jenn, Those do not look like Ks!? I''m impressed! Your new earrings are beautiful and your whole set looks great together. Congrats :)
Nice pic of you BTW.
innerkitten, THANK YOU! I love that others are seeing the beauty in these K''s!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 8:40:29 PM
Author: CdnBlingGal
Beautiful! I can''t believe those are K''s??? I might have to rethink of getting a lower color for my ACA studs, now......
I say go for it! I would snatch up J or K ACA''s in a heartbeat. About the only thing in stock in my budget was a pair of .4ish I''s so I just went for bigger this time and got the .6 AGS0 K''s. ONE day I''d LOVE to own some K ACA''s 2ctw studs!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmm!
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, those are gorgeous!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Ellen, T*H*A*N*K Y*O*U. A compliment from you is extra sweet. You are SUCH an awesome contributer to this fourm and I have truly enjoyed learning from you!
36.gif

ribbit, thank you! me and the rocks, ha ha!
2.gif
I love your signature quote, sparkle IS good!
36.gif

somehowcollide, THANK YOU!!!! So sweet. Serious people, the earrings are pretty........I only WISH I was......

snlee, thank you! I''ve ALWAYS adored ALL of your goodies. We seem to have very similar taste!
30.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade, GO FOR IT. J would be PERFECT for studs!!!! Really. I''ve had I, J and K''s and really I can NOT tell an I from a J personally....Can''t wait to see what you get!
36.gif
Thanks for the kind words on my new sparklies!
4.gif

Tacori E-ring, BLAZING WHITE, 2 words that any K owner is HONORED to hear.
2.gif
Seriously, the white they throw off the majority of the time really amazes me. I''d like to see some "poorly cut K''s" for comparison one day. I''m sold on ideal cut K''s here though!
9.gif

baby monster, THANKS!!!! K''s, I assure you! But I know, I HONESTLY have yet to detect the difference in my earrings and my I color pendant!!!!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
They look so yummie! I can''t believe they''re Ks!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
wow!! they''re perfect!! love them!

wthisthis.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
YUMMO! they are the perfect size!

and is it just me, or has wf really amped up their diamond product pics?
drool!!
31.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoooooaaaa, baby, those are huge!!! Congrats for Killer K''s!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
WOW! What gorgeous stones! All of ''the crew'' is gorgeous! And you are just too pretty! Linda is right. You have beautiful eyes! Thanks so much for the whole head shot. It''s so nice to have perspective.

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! Beautiful stones. They don''t even resemble K colored stones. Great job!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
You are not a mess. You are gorgeous! And so are your baby K''s. They are so white and sparkly! I was going to get their ready set to go H''s, as I have stretched out holes myself and couldn''t wear bigger than .5 cttw, but maybe some K ACAs would be prettier. hmmmmm.... will have to think about that. Thanks for sharing all your sparklies!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Holy mama! I thought the whole crew bling shot was gorgeous, and then I scrolled down and saw your photo, and YOU were just as beautiful! It suits you beautifully and yowzers, is that ever a phenomenal collection of sparklies!
30.gif

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Your whole set is TDF! LOVE those diamond studs! I only hope to aspire to those someday...

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I love love love the ideal cut K''s. I''m quite partial to them myself, hehe!

Gorgeous earrings, they look super huge on you! And btw, you are beautiful!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
ditto on you looking very lovely
1.gif
Your earrings are gorgeous and look perfect on you. I would have never guessed k''s in a million years........ I''s maybe
2.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for looking and for the kind words, marcyc, MoonWater and vita*dolce! I''m always amazed at the outpouring of genuine happiness fellow PS''ers have for each other when we get new goodies! I love celebrating everyones'' new goodies but am somehow surprised and always humbled when others to it for me.
4.gif

JCrow, thanks! OMG, I know, aren''t the new Glamor Shots from WF awesome!
36.gif

Skippy, thanks! HUGE, wow, I LOVE LOVE that work used in conjuction with diamonds. I tried to give some full shots to give a better idea of size. I have rather large ears/lobes and WISH they were smaller. I''ve seen .6ctw studs on here the look bigger on people! But I do like the size of these. ALWAYS would like bigger, but it was the best I could do with my buget.
3.gif
My husband finally saw them last night and he said they looked a lot bigger than my 1ctw princess studs. Woohoo, mission accomplished!
1.gif

Miranda, thank you!!! Such kind words....you''re TOO sweet! I do love the crew shot.
18.gif

Beaglemom, I know, I''m telling y''all these K''s are certainly something to research at least for studs, pendants, etc.! Thank you for looking and for the compliments! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new stone AND setting BTW.
30.gif
WOW............It''s AmAzInG! My DREAM stone and it''s REALLY REALLY REALLY got me yearning for a higher setting.........

Kelli, thanks!!!! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get ahold of some K ACA''s! FOR SURE! I''d definatly DEFINATELY go with K ACA''s over H RSG''s personally. I''m big on the upgrade policy.......unfortuantely, I didn''t see ANY K ACA''s in the size I was hunting for. And the J selection was lacking in the .5ct size stones. So there''s always the "go hunting for your own stones" or let WF do it for you, that way you can pick and choose a little more on the stones AND get the upgrade policy!
36.gif
RSG''s are AWESOME. I mean NOTHING at ALL wrong with those beauties, I''ve just GOTTA have the upgrade policy personally.
3.gif
And if you want to get an off size or different color/clarity combo than they offer, I think the stone hunt is the way to go sometimes! This is the 3rd time I''ve done it that way and I really enjoy the process! My original find has since gone back in and out as an ES stone!
9.gif
Gosh I love WF...........

PIXLEY, get out, you''re way WAY too kind. THANK YOU!!!!! I''m really grateful for my little collection. But I NEVER stop DROOLING and ooooohing and aaaaahing over the stuff here on PS. My "collection" looks like a pile of goodies from a vending machine compared to so much I see here!

panda08, thank you very much!!!! If you haven''t looked into it already, you''d be surprised how reasonable these K stones can be. You know, if you want to go ahead and get the studs going. You can alwasy upgrade down the road.
31.gif

JELLY, Hello my K buddy! Thank you!!!!!! I really don''t think these studs would be here if it was not for you. Without you, Momma K would have never come home with me and started my K love!
30.gif

Akmiss, thanks!!!! I''m telling you, I REALLY have a hard time PERSONALLY noticing a difference between my I and these K''s. Of coarse my I is bezel set so I can''t compare them from that angle. I know many PS''ers would see these little K''s coming from a mile away, but no matter how you slice it, they still sparkle like mad and are pretty AND, if you happen to not be very color sensitive (like me.
9.gif
), the fact that these babies face up so white, well, it''s quite a deal.
36.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jenn, would you stop????!!!! You look beautiful! Love love love the new earrings! They''re perfect!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BTW Jenn, I think we have the same granite you do! And we just had it installed in Feb. Love it!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous studs - I love your whole collection!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 6:12:36 PM
Author: Jenn5504
Now the droopy hole side. BUT TELL ME THESE K''S DON''T FACE UP WHITE WHITE WHITE!
30.gif

I have a droopy hole too! And it''s the same side...I moved when they pierced it, and now earrings that don''t have backs fall out.

But anyway...love the Ks and the whole set!

Butterfly123

Shiny_Rock
beautiful studs. congratulations

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jenn, the really large earring backs look just like the regular ones, only they are WAY bigger - I got them from my jeweler b/c of my droopy studs - voila! Problem solved - try some websites - they are inexpensive and there are a couple different styles - it gives the stud somethng to counterbalance the droop - I LOVE them!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Jenn, that makes me happy that my K ring inspired your beautiful earrings!! Enjoy them!!

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Sooo pretty. And the earrings aren''t bad either!!
emwink.gif

This is really helpful Jenn, I am in the market for similar earrings myself.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 12:45:49 PM
Author: katiedid
BTW Jenn, I think we have the same granite you do! And we just had it installed in Feb. Love it!!
Hi katiedid! Thanks for the compliments on the new K''s! I''m REALLY enjoying them! The name of my granite is Golden Wave but I know there are multiple names around for the same stones......anyhow, we have just really loved the granite. I agonized over what color to pick and am so glad I found and got this one! p.s. can I just say I NEVER tire of seeing your gorgeous ering! I''m telling you, that setting is just calling my name.......maybe next time I upgrade......
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results