shape
carat
color
clarity

My baby is on the road again..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
My baby = my DIAMOND, of course!

Just shipped her up to James Allen to be set. I'm so nervous!

I ordered a size 6, I'm freaking out that it won't be the right size. I mean, I wear a size 6, but that tiny band might spin easier?

And furthermore..

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T SEE HER AGAIN UNTIL SO PROPOSES? NOOOOO!

7.gif

Anyone else in the MD/DC/VA area? This rain is BUMMING ME OUT.

AsscherNut

Rough_Rock
Yep, I''m in MD and this weather is making me feel all depressed!

Not to worry, before you know it- you''ll be engaged and wedding planning
9.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t see mine again til proposal, so I know the feeling.
14.gif

Oh yeah, and Michigan has rain too... bumming me out as well!

It''ll be on your finger sooner than later!

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Lol Elle I love your avatar.

This rain is bizarre, I've gone to the same FedEx Kinko's every day for the past three days at roughly the same time each day for random reasons, and it's been the same people working and the SAME WEATHER all three times.

It's actually really creepy, like some strange never changing universe..

32.gif

EDIT: AND I parked in the same spot every day. LOL!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Feral, I''m in NJ, and it''s the same here. I hate it!!
But congrats on the diamond being sent to be set!!!!
I hope you get it soon!!!

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/7/2009 4:02:22 PM
Author: princessplease
Feral, I''m in NJ, and it''s the same here. I hate it!!

But congrats on the diamond being sent to be set!!!!

I hope you get it soon!!!

Lol yep, at least there''s that! WOOO!

I told SO yesterday that the ring will be back within two weeks, so he better get cracking on proposal ideas. He needs timeline reminders like that or nothing will ever get done. He went all sneaky-eyed and was like "Oh, I already have ideas."

Haha.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
FP: I left you a message in small talk ...

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2009 2:54:43 PM
Author:Feralpenchant
I ordered a size 6, I''m freaking out that it won''t be the right size. I mean, I wear a size 6, but that tiny band might spin easier?
So for the size 6 that you wear, does that one spin?

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/7/2009 4:38:29 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Date: 5/7/2009 2:54:43 PM

Author:Feralpenchant

I ordered a size 6, I''m freaking out that it won''t be the right size. I mean, I wear a size 6, but that tiny band might spin easier?
So for the size 6 that you wear, does that one spin?

No it doesn''t, but the size 6 I bought at wal mart just for trial purposes to test the size was probably about 3mm. Will the 1.9mm spin easier? I would assume there''s less friction..

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
hmmmm....it could be possible. I was told by my favorite (now retired) jewelry SA that the thicker the band, the tighter it will feel. So with it being that narrow, it might spin. Guess you will have to wait and see...

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
I''m in PA and it''s been non-stop rain here also
38.gif

But just think, you''re one step closer to engagement! Can''t wait to see the final product when he proposes!

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/7/2009 4:47:11 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
hmmmm....it could be possible. I was told by my favorite (now retired) jewelry SA that the thicker the band, the tighter it will feel. So with it being that narrow, it might spin. Guess you will have to wait and see...

Well at least JA has free ring sizing within 60 days. I hope it''s the right size, I don''t think I could bear to part with it again LOL.

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Wow crappy weather all across the country. Raining in IL too...

Thats exciting about your ring being done! You should do what my SO does whenever something he''s really excited about it shipping. He tracks it multiple times a day to see where it is (using the UPS number or whatnot). I constantly tease him about it. He''ll see where it is and then mapquest how far away that is from home. So ridiculous.

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/8/2009 9:30:34 AM
Author: Callisto
Wow crappy weather all across the country. Raining in IL too...

Thats exciting about your ring being done! You should do what my SO does whenever something he''s really excited about it shipping. He tracks it multiple times a day to see where it is (using the UPS number or whatnot). I constantly tease him about it. He''ll see where it is and then mapquest how far away that is from home. So ridiculous.

Lol! I just got done doing that!

Thank the lord it''s 80 here today. The rain was killing me!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
The back of my shank is down to only about a mm (it''s 14k white gold, and an old setting), so it fits loosely in the winter, but in the end of July it will be snug. My fingers swell and contract so much just through out the day it''s pointless to attempt to make it fit perfectly. It''s a size 6.5, and so is the jacket I wear with it. At 60 degrees, it still slides a little to the side, but by 75 degrees I can take it out of the guard jacket.

and the sun is finally shining in NJ!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results