shape
carat
color
clarity

My Asscher Cut DanHov Set Engagement Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Glad to see they fixed the setting, it looks great now! That ring is really beautiful!!!!
3.gif

Jessme7

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for your nice replys!
1.gif

Here is just a couple more. A different view...trying to image the table (without all the surface dust)

AsscherSidebySide1.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jessme it is GORGEOUS. Wow. That setting really shows off what a spectacular asscher you have.

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Wow, your ring is beautiful. I love the asscher and the side stones. The claws look like hearts which is so cool. Very nice and congratulations on your ering.
35.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Jessme, that is MESMERIZING!!! One day I must have an asscher....

Congrats!

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
I love it too. I really like Danhov settings and am tempted to get one myself. For now, I''m waiting. Your asscher is really gorgeous and the setting is perfect! Boy, those macro lens do show everything, don''t they?! lol. But not to worry. Your ring is beautiful.

kellybelly

Shiny_Rock
Jessme,

Lovely! You know, I have been eyeing the exact same ring for a while now. Would you mind me asking what size your finger is? It''s tough to tell over the internet the size of things, and I have never seen this ring in person. What kind of trouble did you have with the setting? Is James Allen a good place to buy this setting?

Thanks!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Yum! Love your gorgeous asscher and that setting is perfect for it! I really really like the style.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so glad for you that danhov made everything right. I remember the first version of the setting and the cathedral of the setting had those akward knobs that were visible from the front. The final ring is amazing!!! I love the fluid lines of the cathedral, how low the setting is, the gorgeous and thin pave...everything is divine. This setting is *perfect* for an asscher as well. Love it love it love it!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful...congratulations on your engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results