shape
carat
color
clarity

My Art DECO Birthday Present

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
It goes on my ADMIT IT (I''m pea green with envy) list! What a wonderful birthday gift! Wear it with gusto.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It''s just exquisite!! Happy Birthday To You
36.gif

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday!!!! My goodness what an amazing brooch.
30.gif
Very beautiful in every way.

Lisa

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Truly breathtaking!! I particularly love the photo where the colors are swirling behind the piece and you can see them in the background. It is absolutely lovely. Congratulations and have a fabulous bday!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow!!! That is just amazing!!! What a lovely piece!
36.gif
Happy birthday

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Skippy, that is one of the most beautiful pieces that I have ever seen! Happy Birthday to you!

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/15/2007 8:34:09 AM
Author:Skippy123
Tomorrow I am officially a year old.
2.gif
This little treasure belonged to my hubby''s dearest Aunt from the UK.

up close (ops, sorry it is so BIG)

Skippy that is absolutely breathtaking! Happy birthday and congrats! I have missed saying hi to you on here! Oh yeah, since I am still learning...what does OEC mean? Sending you many wishes for a wonderful birthday!
36.gif

Hugs,
ulualoha

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much and the warm Birthday wishes
35.gif

Lorelei, I was slobbering too when I saw it in person; I saw a pic before I received it but in real life I was drooling. Thank you!

Kellyfish, thank you; I hope to wear it sooner than later!

Stephanie, thank you! I can't wait to wear it!

Rainydaze, ahhh, thank you; I will enjoy it!

Gwendolyn, thanks; Lady said she thought it should be in the royal jewels too. You too made me happy about that. hehee Thanks a buch sweetie!

Michelle aka catmom, thank you. I too feel that is such a dear treasure; my hubby loved his aunt so much so I feel lucky to have this piece. I want to wear it soon!

Lyra, thank you!!!

Eva, It is about 2 1/2 inches by 1 1/2 inches (approx the size of an ipod nano) so I maybe I could see what it looks like on a necklace but I think it would be a bit big. I might try it in my hair sometime. thank you!

Coatimundi, thank you, you are very sweet!!! I love the precious pup!!!

Maisie, I feel so happy to know you are close to where the brooch came from; hubby and I wish we knew more about the brooch! Thank you!!!

Lisa/Kaleigh, thank you! You are so sweet and have a lovely heart; I think sometime just for you I will take a pic of me wearing it!!! Thank you!

UCLABelle, thank you dear!!

Poshpepper, thank you; I hope to wear it soon too! Love the cake!

Dani, thanks sweetie!! I am very thrilled; I to sneek peeks at it from time to time. hehee

MoonWater, thank you; I do love it!

DeeJay, I knew I had to come back and post pics because you asked for them in the Rocky Talk. hehee Thank you!

Portia, thank you; I also love art deco. It was such a neat era; thanks!!

Zoe, thank you lots!!!

Widget, I love that it is a family heirloom too! It is amazing on the underside; I agree, thank you!!! Widget I love your new Leon!!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
SKIPPY,
congrats on your gift!Its beautiful...please wear it often and enjoy!Happy Birthday!(could i suggest that before you wear it to bring it to your jeweler to check the piece for loose stones or cracks so you dont have any unpleasant surprises.)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2007 6:05:52 PM
Author: jewelerman
SKIPPY,
congrats on your gift!Its beautiful...please wear it often and enjoy!Happy Birthday!(could i suggest that before you wear it to bring it to your jeweler to check the piece for loose stones or cracks so you dont have any unpleasant surprises.)
Jewelerman, I had it appraised and the setting is secure but thanks for thinking of me and suggesting that!!! You are so sweet!!!
Skip in NM!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sera, thank you! I love your new POH's; can't wait to see what setting you come up with.

Lauren, you beautiful woman; thank you! I am excited to have this special heirloom!

Green, heheee; I don't know about your request.
2.gif
When I do wear it I will post a pic. hehe Thank you!!! I love your new braclet, yum!

Kcoursolle, thank you; I can't wait to see your new ring!

777_LDY, thank you; you are so sweet! I will post a pic when I do get to wear it
2.gif

Jypsie, thanks dear!

Ellen, yeah, keep rubbing the white dress in Missy
25.gif
2.gif
hehee Thank you dear friend!!!

Linda, thank you; you are always so sweet and cheerful! You make me smile!

DMBsgirl, thank you; okay, help me think up what outfits to wear it with.
2.gif
hehee I do love it.

Tulip, thanks dear!

FacetFire, Happy Birthday my bday twin!!!!! I remember your gorgeous tiffany ring last year! Hope you are having a fab day; thank you!!

Kay, thank you; it does make it special belonging to someone so dear to my hubby! I do have the perfect black dress to wear it with; I will post pics when that happens. Thanks again!

Joolskie, thanks sweetie!

Miranda, thank you! You are so sweet; I am glad to see you, many thanks!!

Tacori, I love the new pics of precious Tessa! Thank you and I too am glad hubby bought it for me and it wasn't sold!!

Katebar dear, thank you; I appreciate your sweet compliment!!

DiamondSeeker, thank you; you are always so sweet!

Demelza, thank you so much! I love your new wedding ring; it is so beautiful!

Charger, thanks sweetie!

HeartingDiamonds, hehee so are we trading years? Thank you!!!

DiamanteBlu, thanks sweetie!!!

Diamondsrock, thank you; I agree it is a treasure.
1.gif

Thumbelina, ahhh, thank you!!

Sweet Mrs. Salvo, thank you!!

SanDiegoL, ahhh, thank you sweetie!

Gothgirl, happy anniversary, how many years? Thank you so much!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness gracious, that is absolutely fabulous! Any chance we''ll be seeing wrist shots? I''m trying to picture it, and failing.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lumpkin sweetie, thank you so much! I love the new ring settings in WG!!!!

Risingsun, thank you sweetie!

LisaRN, thank you; I appreciate the compliment!

Beacon, thank you!! I had a lot of fun taking pictures!!! I love your stone; I heard it is lovely!

Joflier, thank you so much dear!

Diamond Dana, thank you sweetie; I love how you are always cheering on everyone in SMTR!

Ulualoha, thank you; I missed you too! Glad to see you and your beautiful sapphire!!

Kimi, thank you so much friend! I love your beautiful antique ring! The brooch is the size of an Ipod Nano if that helps, approx 2 1/2 inches x 1 1/2 inches. I will try to take some pics sometime.

NeverEndingUpgrade, thank you dear!

Thank you all for you sweet words and compliments
35.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Skippy!! I am so late to your thread! HAPPY BIRTHDAY a million times! Your birthday present is blingalicious! Wow I would try to wear that EVERY DAY. Even to the gym. And in the shower. It''s so dreeeeeaaaaaamy!!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Skippy :)

WOW that is just breathtaking what a stunning piece of art. It is like a expertly done tapestry looks beautiful on both sides
6.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
SKIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

What an incredible piece and a family piece to boot!!

Happy belated Birthday
1.gif

Thanks for sharing pics with us and enjoy that beauty......

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
WOW. I think I''m rendered speechless
23.gif
2.gif
3.gif

What an AMAZING GORGEOUS BEAUTIFUL UNIQUE piece!!!! Enjoy it and wear it in good health, its truly SPECTACULAR!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

debhew

Rough_Rock
Wow! Stunning to say the least - enjoy!!!
3.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday Skippy! That is just gorgeous! I love diamonds and sapphires together. I have always loved yoru ring, and now you have that beautiful new heirloom piece as well!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m with Lady A and Gwendolyn... that belongs in the Royal Jewels thread! SO STUNNING!!!

And it couldn''t have gone to a sweeter person!!! Happy Birthday Skippy!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday!! What a beautiful treasure and how wonderful that it has been passed down through the family...ENJOY!!

Sassee

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Such a gorgeous piece! The workmanship is divine :)

The brooch is just gorgeous. You are very lucky to have received such a magnificent item of jewellery! The diamonds and sapphires are spectacular!!
emsmiled.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you CrownJewel, Deelight, Libster, AmberGretchen, Debhew, Gypsy, Vespergirl, Omieluv, and Sassee!!!! You all made my day; with your sweet compliments!
emhot.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy, that is amazing! It is so pretty. What a special and unique treasure for you. I can''t wait to hear when you get to wear it somewhere. It does look like the royal jewels.

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so late to this thread-but I just had to say, that is a work of ART! Happy birthday-hope you had a lovely day!

emotion-19.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh Skippy- what a lovely brooch.

That''s such a treasured gift.

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Happy Birthday! That bracelet is absolutely beautiful. I would love to own something like that. Your right your husband's Aunt does have lovely taste.
35.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Happy belated Birthday!!

I adore your heirloom! It has such character and refined beauty. It truly is stunning and I hope you have many occasions to wear it.
1.gif

Cachette

Pieface

Shiny_Rock
Another late comer but WOW WOW WOW! That really is spectacular skippy you must be over the moon to get such a great treasure and all the family history involved.

Enjoy it in the best of health!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results