shape
carat
color
clarity

My album is done!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
I am very excited because it has been 3 months and 4 days since our pictures were posted online (we got married July 11) and our album is already finished! We get our proof books back, all the digi files and our book, plus the 2 parent books and a mini clone that I can take with me in my bag to show off to people! I will post my pro pics, since I never got to do that, once I get some time to get them online! I just wanted to share with ladies whom I knew would understand my excitement!
36.gif
36.gif
Now I can't wait to go pick everything up!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
yay! Congratulations!

I still haven''t decided if I am going to pay to have my photographer edit the color of my sister''s dress for the album photos or if I am just going to cut her out of them.

I know it seems brutal, which is why I can''t finalize my album, but I really CAN''T get over her at my wedding. I still cry 2 months after the wedding!

Can''t wait to see photos of yours when you have it!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
Blair138 - congrats! I am still waiting for my photographer to send me the template for the cover page as she said we could look at it before she sends it away to be printer.. but it''s been 2 weeks since I told her which photos I wanted in the album and I haven''t heard from her. ok, maybe it''s standard for it to take long, but I am impatient! want my album NOW.

wannaBMrsH - oh no! what happened? (if you want to share)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results