shape
carat
color
clarity

My ACA Diamond Stud Earrings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
After participating on Pricescope for over four years, I finally took the plunge into making a major diamond purchase with the following diamond earrings:

These are .82 tcw F SI1s A Cut Above and are amazingly gorgeous!

earingsforpspic3.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m in shock as to how impressive they are. . .I haven''t even put them on yet. I just keep staring at them in the box! lol

earringsforpspic2.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here they are w/my wedding set. Hopefully I can take more pictures later so I can better capture their amazing & icy appearance. My camera does do macro mode, but I never bothered to read the manual, so I have no idea how to take close up shots
3.gif

earringswweddingring.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on a beautiful purchase!
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous! Yummy ACA's! Hurry, put them on and give us an ear shot! More pictures!
9.gif
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Those are amazing MC!!!

Congrats to you.
Now, put those suckers on and enjoy. (get yourself a good mirror)
41.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous MC!!!! Can''t wait for the ear shots!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look fantastic!!
30.gif

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
Gorgeous, MC!!
30.gif
30.gif

I''m working on ordering a set from WF too. So your pics are making me even more excited!!!

What setting did you go with, MC?? I''m having a tough time choosing.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
very pretty! those are sure to add the perfect touch and light up your face.... enjoy!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful. Welcome to the club!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Just dazzling MC!!! Pls hear shots. I''m serously wanting some new studs now!
3.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are absolutely perfect...love them..

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Congrats MC. I love diamond studs as they can light you up every morning when you look at them through the bathroom mirror. Basket is my fav setting too. Enjoy them.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are GORGEOUS! I am dying for a pair of ACA studs myself! YUM!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, they are beautiful!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They turned out GREAT!!!
36.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2007 2:28:34 PM
Author: Finding_Neverland
30.gif
30.gif
Gorgeous, MC!!
30.gif
30.gif

I''m working on ordering a set from WF too. So your pics are making me even more excited!!!

Thanks everyone for your nice comments.

I''ll take a few ear shots within the next day or two. I''m also going to take a few photos of my smaller pair of .50 tcw that I was wearing before for size comparison shots. I looked at my smaller set under my ideal scope and they look terrible! lol I had no idea how poorly cut they are!

Finding_Neverland - I ended up getting the basket settings mostly because I was trying to stick to a budget and had already gone up over $500 over my initial spending amount (lol!), so I had to go w/the lesser priced settings. I do think the martini''s would be a better choice if you can allocate the extra funds. They would be easier to clean! Good luck picking out your set!
1.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
So pretty MC! I love the shot with your rings!

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/9/2007 4:51:54 PM
Author: MC
Date: 6/8/2007 2:28:34 PM

Author: Finding_Neverland

30.gif
30.gif
Gorgeous, MC!!
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks everyone for your nice comments.

I''ll take a few ear shots within the next day or two. I''m also going to take a few photos of my smaller pair of .50 tcw that I was wearing before for size comparison shots. I looked at my smaller set under my ideal scope and they look terrible! lol I had no idea how poorly cut they are!

Finding_Neverland - I ended up getting the basket settings mostly because I was trying to stick to a budget and had already gone up over $500 over my initial spending amount (lol!), so I had to go w/the lesser priced settings. I do think the martini''s would be a better choice if you can allocate the extra funds. They would be easier to clean! Good luck picking out your set!
1.gif

I know what you mean about your other set. I got an Ideal Scope and looked at my old ones purchased from a local jeweler who was giving me a really good price on a very nice set of matched stones. HA!!

One has always looked noticeably smaller than the other while being worn. I''ve even had them measured. That''s not the case. Very close in size.

Under the IS, the real story comes out. One stone is fairly decent cut. Not H&A or AGS0, but good. Lots of pinks and reds. Not much white showing. The other,....... The one that always looks smaller,........ It''s utter chaos under the IS. No wonder it looks smaller. It''s not returning as much light!!

I called in some "fashion assistance" and asked my daughter which setting she liked. I''ve had the basic 4 prong, and 3 prong settings before. Wasn''t sure about the Martini. How that would set in my ear. Daughter fell in love with the W-Prong, so that''s what I went with.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
those are beautiful!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, they are amazing. I can see how much they are sparkling even in the pics. Please come back with some ear shots!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous! Have fun wearing them!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hey Hon, Congrats on the earrings. I just called Whiteflash about getting a pair of bezel studs myself!!! They are beautiful.

PS, how''s the house coming along?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry I''m super late to your thread, MC, but your earrings are beautiful! Congrats!
9.gif
36.gif

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
Any luck with the ear shots? Can''t wait to see
1.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, sorry it took me so long to post close ups. DH and I went on vacation for our 9th wedding anniversary, so I haven''t been online.

We went to Tofino on Vancouver Island. It was AMAZING. I''ll be posting about it soon and will include photos.

Here''s a blurry close up! lol This mostly provides an idea of size (not diamond brilliance
3.gif
lol)

I think I need larger stones, but probably will have to wait a few years before upgrading my stones!

earcloseup.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s a photo with the earring at a slight angle. I actually took these while DH was driving down a scary twisting/winding road in the middle of an old growth forest on the Island! lol Dh was expecting photos of lychen hanging from trees, but instead there''s photos of my diamonds filling up our memory card.
9.gif

earcloseup2.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2007 8:05:14 PM
Author: butterfly 17
Hey Hon, Congrats on the earrings. I just called Whiteflash about getting a pair of bezel studs myself!!! They are beautiful.

PS, how''s the house coming along?
Butterfly - I''m so glad to hear you''re treating yourself to new bezel stone earrings. It''ll be nice to have ones to match your necklace!

The house is good. It''s actually kind of a mess. I''m not sure what my husband and I were thinking when we bought the place. The yard is just so much work that we cannot keep up! Sometimes I lock myself in the office and hide from the weeds!!!

Congrats on your new house! How are you liking it?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Those are beautiful. Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results