shape
carat
color
clarity

My absolut fave Jewller :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I noticed everyone in these forums are mainly from the other side of the world from me (I am in Australia) :razz: but the information here is invaluable when searching for the right diamond and everyone is so helpful and nice :).

I thought I might post the link to one of the best local (well local to me) Jewelery designers I have ever seen. A fair few of his creations feature argyle pink diamonds and are all essentially one offs. I don't know if anyone has come across him before, the pieces are exquisite (expensive as well but DIVINE) the pictures on the website do not do justice to the pieces in person (I had tried on the 4.02 glacier cut diamond ring with fancy shaped diamond shoulders and was like
23.gif
)

I hope you all enjoy drooling over his website like I did :)

calleija

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
some very interesting color gem stone designs.......there is a band with two rows of red stones set with some diamonds that is divine. and its a well put together website. thanks for sharing.

movie zombie

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
That''s just great. Now I have ANOTHER fascination tangient! Argyle pink diamonds.

Every time we pass a good jewelry shop and peek in the window, my boyfriend says something like "What about a yellow diamond?" or "What about a pink diamond?" Then I say something like "I really I prefer white antique diamonds". What I''m thinking is "DUDE - do you have any idea how much pink diamonds run?" Yet, he keeps steering me back to colored diamonds... maybe he knows something I don''t.

I keep saying I''d rather have white and old-cut. But those pinks are really spectacular.... and now.... Argyle pinks. My head is spinning.

23.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
The work is just exquisite really high standards something I have not seen anywhere apart from there and here on this forum :)

Argyles are some of the nicest (and rarest) pink diamonds in the world but unfortunately they cost more then an arm and a leg
7.gif

Movie Zombie: I have to agree that ring is beautiful :)it is very unique which is what I love

Ninama: if my BF wanted to buy me a pink diamond I''d say yes :):) especially an Argyle :D

Posting a piccy of one of my current favorites on the site I dread to think it''s cost (found under new creations)

6.gif

yummmy.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Now there''s a place I''d love to work!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 4:07:41 AM
Author: Deelight

Argyles are some of the nicest (and rarest) pink diamonds in the world but unfortunately they cost more then an arm and a leg
7.gif

Ninama: if my BF wanted to buy me a pink diamond I''d say yes :):) especially an Argyle :D

I certainly wouldn''t throw a pink diamond out of bed for eating crackers!
2.gif

Links to Argyle Pink retailers (AU):

http://www.argylediamonds.com.au/sales_polished_text.html

There are two Argyle Pinks for sale here (US), if anyone does have an arm and a leg to spare:

http://www.rarecoloreddiamonds.com/pinkdiamonds.html

They also have some truly hardcore jewelry pieces....

Approximately 5.0 Carat Radiant Cut Fancy Pink Internally Flawless Diamond Ring

5.04-RAD-FPK-ring.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 11:28:45 AM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Now there''s a place I''d love to work!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

*lol* me tooo :D the staff at the Gold coast are soooo nice :) they are opening in the UK and hiring for any pricescopers on the otherside of the world :)

Ninama
6.gif
that ring is to DIE for even my Jewelery hating BF was like thats beautiful :D

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/10/2007 1:43:59 AM

Ninama
6.gif
that ring is to DIE for even my Jewelery hating BF was like thats beautiful :D

Oh, man. It''s so intensely feminine. It''s SO pink!

I''m starting to like the softer light pinkish brown, too. I wish this 2.56ct stone wasn''t shown on such a vivid background...

FLPB2.56.jpg

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
I''m here!!! I live in North Sydney.

I''ve visited the Calleija site before and they really have some lovely designs.

On the subject of Argyle pink diamonds, I went and tried on my eternity/RHR on Tuesday. We had it made by Percy Marks in Sydney. It''s sooo beautiful! There are three 16pt white diamonds either side of a 16pt 4P pink Argyle set in 18k white gold. I get it for my birthday in November so will post pics then.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2007 6:17:07 PM
Author: shelly1170
I'm here!!! I live in North Sydney.

I've visited the Calleija site before and they really have some lovely designs.

On the subject of Argyle pink diamonds, I went and tried on my eternity/RHR on Tuesday. We had it made by Percy Marks in Sydney. It's sooo beautiful! There are three 16pt white diamonds either side of a 16pt 4P pink Argyle set in 18k white gold. I get it for my birthday in November so will post pics then.

WOW Shelly that sounds amazing :) if I were you I would be wanting my birthday to be like NOW :D Can't wait to see the piccies :)

6.gif
I just googled that site how in all my searches did I miss it
6.gif
There are some really beautiful simple and extraordinary designs
6.gif
I felt inspired to add a couple of the ones that caught my fancy
6.gif
That E-ring is like
6.gif
Impractical for me as I UBER clumsy and bash my hands but it is beyond DIVINE and the other designs
6.gif
and then the pinks
6.gif
WOW
6.gif
I think a cheap flight to Sydney is order :):):)

yowser.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Snap Deelight I live on the Gold Coast too!. Anyhoo I love Calleja''s so much and bought some gold pieces from them when they were at Sanctuary Cove. I bought my upgrade from GOG and looked at getting Calleja''s to design the setting but they refused as they only use their own specific stones. At the end of the day they were so much more expensive anyway.
If you are looking to get your ring made one of calleja''s bench jewellers has opened at Paradise Point.
Nice to meet you
2.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, I love every piece on their site...

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Eva I have to strongly agree with you :):):):) complete works of art :)

Date: 10/11/2007 7:58:43 PM
Author: katebar
Snap Deelight I live on the Gold Coast too!. Anyhoo I love Calleja's so much and bought some gold pieces from them when they were at Sanctuary Cove. I bought my upgrade from GOG and looked at getting Calleja's to design the setting but they refused as they only use their own specific stones. At the end of the day they were so much more expensive anyway.

If you are looking to get your ring made one of calleja's bench jewelers has opened at Paradise Point.

Nice to meet you
2.gif

6.gif
:D YAY another local :) to me anyhooo :D Nice too meet you too and of course everyone on this forum/topic :)

They are way expensive lovely people but yeah we asked the same thing
7.gif
The ring I love
6.gif
was $250k and the diamond on my finger looked way OTT, magnificent and by far the best one ever (being a 4.02 carat glacier cut center stone it was fairly large) sparkled like there was no tomorrow. I inquired having the setting made into a 2 carat center diamond and the price was still way too much at $150k. The reason they give for not working with stones they do not purchase as they cannot authenticate where they came from :/ but thats what I thought certs and receipts were for but oh well. But they will re-work an antique setting for you ;-).

6.gif
ohhhhh where in paradise point *dies*
6.gif
Can you post a name. addy etc :) I have been looking for a decent jeweler to be able to make a custom design and Calejia's standard of work is impeccable. My down right fave down under lol. I have had no luck so far and have not seen anyone I could imagine trusting to send my BF off to get my ring done :razz: (i'm helping with the pre-research happily of course).

Apart from Calejia (The sales staff at Canturi were nice as well) I am finding quite a few not willing to take me seriously in my quest for a perfect ring
7.gif
with some going as far to tell my BF (while i'm sitting there) just get her anything she will be happy no matter what :O obviously they don't know me very well :razz:. I am fairly extremely picky.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/12/2007 4:32:05 AM
Eva I have to strongly agree with you :):):):) complete works of art :)

Date: 10/11/2007 7:58:43 PM
Author: katebar
Snap Deelight I live on the Gold Coast too!. Anyhoo I love Calleja''s so much and bought some gold pieces from them when they were at Sanctuary Cove. I bought my upgrade from GOG and looked at getting Calleja''s to design the setting but they refused as they only use their own specific stones. At the end of the day they were so much more expensive anyway.

If you are looking to get your ring made one of calleja''s bench jewelers has opened at Paradise Point.

Nice to meet you
2.gif

6.gif
ohhhhh where in paradise point *dies*
6.gif
Can you post a name. addy etc :) I have been looking for a decent jeweler to be able to make a custom design and Calejia''s standard of work is impeccable. My down right fave down under lol. I have had no luck so far and have not seen anyone I could imagine trusting to send my BF off to get my ring done :razz: (i''m helping with the pre-research happily of course).
I''ll have to check with my friend but I''m pretty sure its right on the Esplanade opposite the Broadwater. They are manufacturing jewellers but i have heard from lots of different people that work is exceptional and that the head guy was a bench jeweller for Calleja. Maybe take a ride up there on the weekend
31.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
How fortuedous I have this weekend off with my BF *SQUEALS* (literally had to stop myself from squealing
6.gif
) OMG the first since like Christmas
6.gif

I am definitely heading to the coast
6.gif
If you can get me a name I will be FOREVER grateful :)

None of the jewelers locally had anything that came remotely close to anything as beautiful
7.gif
and I did not want to resign myself to something I will not love in 20, 50, 60 years time. I''m soooo excited right now (am completely in LOVE with this forum). The proposal won''t be till next year but I like to plan and help (mainly I like to try the pretties on) :):):):)

Recommendations are always a good thing :):):)

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
YAY thanks so much I will be sure to check them out :)

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/11/2007 8:40:32 AM
Date: 10/10/2007 6:17:07 PM

Author: shelly1170

I''m here!!! I live in North Sydney.

I''ve visited the Calleija site before and they really have some lovely designs.

On the subject of Argyle pink diamonds, I went and tried on my eternity/RHR on Tuesday. We had it made by Percy Marks in Sydney. It''s sooo beautiful! There are three 16pt white diamonds either side of a 16pt 4P pink Argyle set in 18k white gold. I get it for my birthday in November so will post pics then.

WOW Shelly that sounds amazing :) if I were you I would be wanting my birthday to be like NOW :D Can''t wait to see the piccies :)

6.gif
I just googled that site how in all my searches did I miss it
6.gif
There are some really beautiful simple and extraordinary designs
6.gif
I felt inspired to add a couple of the ones that caught my fancy
6.gif
That E-ring is like
6.gif
Impractical for me as I UBER clumsy and bash my hands but it is beyond DIVINE and the other designs
6.gif
and then the pinks
6.gif
WOW
6.gif
I think a cheap flight to Sydney is order :):):)

I GOT IT!!!!! Hubby gave me my eternity ring last night... 3 weeks before my birthday. He''s hopeless, as soon as he sets his mind on something, he can''t wait.
20.gif

I''ve posted pics in Show Me the Ring

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Shelly I saw it
6.gif
Soooooooo beautiful :) I adore it the diamonds look as if they are literally floating in your band :)

Your hubby did really really well :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results