shape
carat
color
clarity

My 5.80ct+ Tsavorite......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh that is STUNNING - the color on the tsavorite is just TDF, and the setting shows it off so beautifully!! What a lovely piece
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous stone and ring! Congrats :)

blithesome71

Shiny_Rock
OMG, that''s one majestic tsav! Rich color & elegant setting. Overall, a stunning piece
36.gif

*Happy Holidays*
5.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
That stone is stunning and huge. I love the colour.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Talk about finger real estate; with the rich green and huge center stone with all that supporting bling, you''ll tire of it. Beautiful ring!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
WOW..beautiful!

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Thankyou for the compliments. I must apologize that I haven''t made comments on everyone else''s beautiful stones and settings.

Its been one of those years - a very long, hectic and emotionally challenging.

Chrono - Be more than happy to do a contra loan with you once I tire of it. HA that was very funny. Highly doubt I will ever tire of this stone.

TL - Can I ask your experienced eye to suggest a photo to put in the SMTR thread please.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
sparkles- The tsav is great, but it sounds like this is a special ring for much more important reasons. Enjoy your little treasure!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/26/2009 8:01:04 AM
Author: sparkles
Thankyou for the compliments. I must apologize that I haven''t made comments on everyone else''s beautiful stones and settings.

Chrono - Be more than happy to do a contra loan with you once I tire of it. HA that was very funny. Highly doubt I will ever tire of this stone.

TL - Can I ask your experienced eye to suggest a photo to put in the SMTR thread please.
Sparkles,
I think #5 because it''s the most up close, and then post a link to this thread. My goodness, the title of your thread should just reel them in. It''s not like you see an almost six carat tsavorite every day, especially surrounded by all those diamonds!!
30.gif

shinyrocks

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Whoa!! What an amazing tsavorite. Congratulations on your stunning Christmas present! I think most any of us would die for a tsavo of that size and quality - I know I would
31.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It''s amazing
30.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Holy Guacamole! Will you look at that honker! Sparkles is wearing a tree ornament on her hand.

Love it, love it, love it.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
HOLY CRAP!!
23.gif
A nearly 6 ct tsav of that color, in a gorgeous setting like that! What an impressive piece!
18.gif

I agree that Harriet has a beautiful collection, but yours is up there in my opinion.

Congrats, and I hope your ring is insured!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good night! That is one stunner of a piece! Heirloom quality for sure!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Gorgeous tsavorite, and that setting is to die for and incredibly unique! Well done!

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Yowza! Just stunning, both the stone and setting.

Laura

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is so gorgeous! I love the color the the Tsavorite, it is a deep and pure green that i adore. I also love that it is big. Dainty is not my thing when it comes to gems. Congrats!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
*thud*

OMG

*thud*

opens eyes for another peek

*thud*

deep sigh - such gorgeousness.

Sagebrush

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Sparkles,

Beautiful stone! Truly world class! It seems familiar. Can you share the source? Country, mine, etc?

Happy New Year,

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/26/2009 8:01:04 AM
Author: sparkles

Oh well, it was worth asking anyway.
25.gif
My offer stands open.
11.gif
9.gif

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys for the time to look at my post ....... Its such a Joy to wear this piece.

Richard...sorry , hubby bought this stone for me, I don''t know any other details other than carat weight. Shameful for a ps''er I know.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous!!

I love that deep green
30.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Your stone and ring are stunning! I love the color and the size. It''s truly a statement piece!

tapio

Shiny_Rock
An absolutely stunning tsavorite. Congratulation. Anything over 5 c. is world class. Mine is in between 2 -3 and I happy with it. I am searching for a 5 - 7 c. tsavorite.

But they are much more difficult to get than emeralds. And, in my opinion much under rated. Beautiful piece. I would personally have an excellent quality tsavorite than an excellent quality emerald. That is just me.

tapio

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is TDF
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Gorgeous work and Tsavorite!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results