color
clarity

#JOTW my 5.318ct H VS2 ideal-cut diamond

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh PHX I am so HAPPY for you!!!! Holly is gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love:

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness! PHX, gorgeous beyond words, beautiful, beautiful!!

A stunning ending for your journey. Congrats.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!! What an amazing ring!!! Congrats to you, Phoenix, on your heavenly 'Holly' grail!! Looking forward to hand shots! :love:

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix,

The ring is absolutely exquisite! If I were you I probably can't sleep too. Can't wait to see some stunning handshots!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That is absolutely PERFECT!!!!!! I'm SO excited for you and cannot wait to see pictures!!!!! How could they not overnight this to you????? lol, I'm lacking the in the patience department. But just WOW. I'm beyond ecstatic for you. Congrats!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila619|1349798994|3282208 said:
Setting looks beautiful!

Thank you. :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Asscherhalo_lover|1349799255|3282212 said:
Woot! I can't wait for your reactions and pics!

He he, I think I am going to be soooo nervous and excited at the same time! :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
natyLad|1349803440|3282255 said:
I've been sitting here for quite some time, trying to figure out how to express my sentiments about this ring....I'm afraid that i'm still speechless and out of words...This unbelievable beauty is the most gorgeous piece of jewelry i've ever seen in my life....Wear her in good health Phoenix...I'm so happy for you :appl: :appl: :appl:

Wow, you're soooo kind!! Thank you very much. :)) :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
armywife13|1349806811|3282288 said:
Wow, the ring is absolute perfection! It shows Holly off perfectly and she looks right at home in it. :))

I can't wait to see pictures when it arrives!!! Congratulations! :appl:

It does, doesn't it?! :)) :))

Thank you. Pics coming up very soon (well...am dying here waiting for her, lol)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GingerKaBluey|1349844185|3282630 said:
I am personally an antique cut lover but your stone in that solitaire setting :shock: totally gorgeous and is making me lust over it!! :naughty: Super huge congratulations! It turned out beyond beautiful. :love: I can't wait to see hand shots!!!

What a wonderful compliment! Means a lot to me! :)) :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JuneRose|1349850788|3282643 said:
WOW :appl: :appl: :appl:

I'm so happy for you Phoenix -you've been working towards this for so long and now you've got your dream stone (and more!).
That setting is just perfect for her :love:

Yes, I have indeed. It's been soooo well worth the long wait. She really is perfect in every way. :)) :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Farleysmom|1348945574|3276547 said:
I have died and gone to bling heaven. Incredible stone. I'M so happy you finally have the stone of your dreams. I can't wait to see it on your hand. Congratulations.

So kind of you. Holly is incredible and certainly is the stone of my dream. Thank you. :)) :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lknvrb4|1349858949|3282660 said:
Wow, it looks amazing, looking forward to some pics when you get it.

Thank you. :)) :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1349808867|3282307 said:
Enerchi|1349801007|3282229 said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: WOWZERS!!! Holy cow Phoenix!!! You're gonna tip over when you walk!! :lol:

This - I was going to warn you that you might have a hard time getting through small places like doorways :bigsmile:

I cannot wait to see handshots; Holly is beautiful and she has great taste in clothes.

LOL!! Too funny!! :bigsmile:

She certainly is and yes she does, indeed! :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
stargurl78|1349871744|3282691 said:
1502391nml1gf6xx4.gif

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!! That is one amazing gorgeous perfect beautiful stunning ring :love: :loopy: :love: :loopy: :love: :loopy: :love: :loopy: :love:

What a giant rock and that setting is absolute perfection!!! Those prongs are so yummy and Leon actually got the height right!! :bigsmile: Seriously PERFECTION.

Thank you! Thank you! :)) :))

The prongs are really TDF and Leon did everything I asked for and more. RE the height - I discussed it for a while with Leon and I stipulated a range of spacing between the culet and the finger (and that I'd like to be able to see the culet from the side) and he asked me to let him decide what is appropriate. I deferred to his artistic judgement and am very glad that I did. :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1349877288|3282715 said:
I can't get to it on youtube!!

Can someone post some screenshots?!

I am sorry to hear you can't see the video, Yssie. I wish I knew how to capture a screenshot. ::) I really wish I could, especially since thanks to you that the setting has four yummy double-claw-prongs instead of being a "cage", lol! I can't wipe that image off my memory! :cheeky:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy|1349912151|3282985 said:
oh PHX I am so HAPPY for you!!!! Holly is gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love:

Thank you, Skippy. :)) :))

Btw, I wanted to tell you I made chicken Pho the other day and it was really fast! It only took me 1.5hrs all in all - from the time I started preparing all the ingredients to the time we sat down to eat. I just cut down on the portion size and that helped to cut down the cooking time.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Phoenix, words cannot express the beauty of this ring. I am happy your search has been successful! Oh, and if you ever get tired of it, she can come live with me :naughty:

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
Wow congratulations Phoenix! Holly is one gorgeous babe! Can't wait to see hand shots. :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
eh613c|1349900318|3282895 said:
This is such a stunning ring. I can't wait to see handshots. Leon did a magnificent job on the setting. Have you been getting much sleep from all this excitement?

Thank you. :)) :))

Yes, he definitely did.

Not much, I am just faaaar too excited, lol!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Holly is STUNNING, the setting is just perfect. I still love Leon's work, the diamond is showcased with such elegance. I hope it brings you years of happiness, Phoenix. :bigsmile:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I just saw the video - what a spectacular ring!!!!! I love that the diamond is almost the size of the band. It's the most exquisite solitaire. You made the perfect choice!!!

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
here are some screen shots for those who cannot access the video !!

it is absolutely mind blowingly gorgeous !! congrats phoenix !!!!!!!!!

screen_shot_2012-10-11_at_10_0.png

screen_shot_2012-10-11_at_10_1.png

screen_shot_2012-10-11_at_10_2.png

screen_shot_2012-10-11_at_10_3.png

screen_shot_2012-10-11_at_10_4.png

screen_shot_2012-10-11_at_10_5.png

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy f*n cr*p :-o :-o :-o

Good god. PERFECTION. The ROCK, the super simple setting that shows it off so cleanly... Seriously. It's just perfect in every way. And to think you have to wait for it to ship... you must be climbing the walls!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ohhhh and we have the same ring size, I know what I'll be dreaming about tonight :bigsmile:
Thanks for posting those frankie ::)

princessfeedme

Shiny_Rock
Yssie|1350013296|3283666 said:
Holy f*n cr*p :-o :-o :-o

Good god. PERFECTION. The ROCK, the super simple setting that shows it off so cleanly... Seriously. It's just perfect in every way. And to think you have to wait for it to ship... you must be climbing the walls!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ohhhh and we have the same ring size, I know what I'll be dreaming about tonight :bigsmile:
Thanks for posting those frankie ::)

+1 x 10^6 :love: :love: :love: and it's even better in my dream bc my ring size is "only" a 4 :Up_to_something:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting the pics frankiextah.
Congrats on the massive, stunning ring Phoenix! :appl:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
What Yssie said.

wishingstar

Shiny_Rock
Holly is absolute PERFECTION!!!! I'm speechless...and drooling.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frankie, thank you for the amazing screen shots and lovely words! :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holly is with me now!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

She's absolutely MAGNIFICENT!! Everything about her is just *perfect*!! :love: :love: :love: :love: The diamond is amazing fiery, white and clean - I now understand what others (inclg Dreamer and Yssie) have said about the larger facets, shooting off broad flashes!! The arrows are HUUUUGE!!! I sooooo enjoy watching the fires being shot all over the place, wherever I am!! :D

The setting is yet another amazingly beautiful thing about Holly. Leon's really surpassed my expectations - in every single way!! He's done everything I've asked for ...and MORE!! The height is just *perfect*, not too low, not too high, and I can see the culet from the side. The shank is very slim (I haven't measured it yet, but think it should be around 1.8mm or thereabout, as requested), thus making the diamond pop even more! The shank is dome-shaped and so delish!! the double-claws are TDF!! The polish is just totally fault-less!!

What I am really touched about is that Leon asked me to call him just when the ring was being finalised. He kindly offered to have the inclusions covered by one of the double-claws. I am double-guessing myself now and wonder if I should've taken up his offer; but I guess I can just look at them as Holly's birthmarks, lol, and they make her unique! :twirl: Besides, I can't see the inclusions with my bare eyes but I can totally see the table and the symmetrical claws at the four corners as well as the symmetrical arrows....absolutely bewitching!! :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results