shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My 4.5ct ERD U-prong Eternity Band!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous and I think it would fit my finger perfectly!!!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! Happy birthday!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Lotus99- thank you, I'm so happy I was able to capture some arrows to show everyone the awesome quality of these stones!

Thank you Skippy! You had lots of great advice and input on this ring, I really appreciate it!

Thank you Zoe, Ariadne, Cushioncutnut!!!!

Enerchi - thank you! I tried taking as many different pics as possible for you guys, hopefully I'll get a few more soon :)

Thanks Diamondseeker! I'm trilled w/ the diamond quality, Mark did an amazing job :) You bring up a good point about winter, even though I live in Northern CA it's still cool right now, I was thinking I would wait at least until I go to Maui in a few weeks, and maybe I'll wait through the summer. The sizing beads he added are really helping too.

Thanks Junebug! I'm so happy, it's kind of amazing that I actually own this ring :) It makes me feel like a million bucks when I wear it :bigsmile:

Thank you Bright Ice, Marquiseluv!

Thanks Gypsy! It did turn out amazing! Can't wait for you to see it in person :) (by the way I asked the mods to remove my name)

Hahaha DandiAndi! Thank you! I'm incredibly happy I went with Mark, it's a real showstopper and man is it white! It sparkles like crazy! I'm actually super excited to go to the grocery store today because they have killer lights in the produce dept, I always notice my e-ring there :) hehe, can't wait to see what this ring looks like :)

Thanks Dani!!!

Thanks BabyMonster - I agree, I'll wait to see if it fits better when it's warmer out. And I don't mind the spinning, it just lets me see more diamonds :)

Thanks Tyty, I don't think I'll be letting my baby go anytime soon but good try :) hehe

Thanks Alene!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I'm just a bit jealous! :mrgreen: It's so gorgeous! I'm happy that you finally have your ring and it's all that you hoped it would be! :love: Is it comfortable? I've never had a full eternity and I've heard people that they are comfortable and others that it takes getting used to between the fingers. What do you think? I'm thinking that I could definitely sacrifice a bit of comfort for bling like that! :love:

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Christina! Thank you! I'm definitely a lucky girl! :) You know, when it comes to comfort, it will take some time getting used to. It's not uncomfortable but it's noticeable sometimes. It's not like I walk around with my fingers tight together, there's always space between them so I hardly ever notice it. However, since I do have big knuckles, I tend to notice it a bit more since the ring once on is a little big. I think if I had a straight/one sized finger it would be more comfortable. I know there are a few ladies on PS with larger eternties than me (.30's and up) but I don't think I could physically wear anything larger. I wouldn't kick one out of bed though :naughty: but I think the .25's are the perfect size for me. (I actually think .18/.20's would have been great too). Hope that helps :bigsmile:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Marvellous! :love: I love it!

cheers--Sharon

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is lovely ! Congrats! Thanks for sharing your great experience with Mark at ERD too!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Canuk-gal!!!

Thank you Yenny! You're welcome, I hope may ps'ers find my review of ERD helpful, I can't speak highly enough of Mark and I've worked w/ many great PS vendors before.

Thanks Sparkly!!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
The band is perfect! Makes me want one! :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous!!! That's a whole lotta bling! :naughty: I love the arrows.

Happy 30th!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow that is stunning :)

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring!!! :love:

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Enjoy.

mimi72

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful! A woman I knew in grad school had a diamond eternity band and I always noticed it. Have coveted one since! Yours is just the right size!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!!!! :love: :love: :love: I also appreciate your review on a vendor we don't usually hear about too often.

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous and it looks perfect on your hand!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Snooper! Make sure you call Mark ;))

Thanks Laila, I was so excited when I looked through my H&A and saw arrows in pretty much every diamond :bigsmile:

Thank you Amys Bling and Cachette!!!

Jadie, thank you!

Thanks Mimi, they are so classic aren't they? I'm sure some days I'll wear it as my wedding band too, love having options! :bigsmile:

Thank you Tigian, glad you liked my review. I know it seems like ERD isn't discussed around here all that much but I hope this thread helps, he is such a great guy. He called me yesterday to see how it "went" over the weekend with my ring :bigsmile: I told him I think I'm going to hold onto it till the weather heats up and also wear it on vacation to Hawaii soon to see if I think we need to tweak the sizing again. He really goes out of his way to make his customers happy, I can't wait to work with him again!

Thank you Lag!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, so classy!

You will get used to the feeling between your fingers :)) I wear my Aurora band every day, and though it is only half eternity it literally covers half my finger, so some is between my fingers. It has 30 pointers, and at first I noticed it and it bugger me a teensy bit. But now I don't notice and find it very comfortable. Just make sure the prongs are nice and low and tight! You can get used to the bulk of diamonds I found, but you won't get used to sticky-up scratchy prongs (if that is an issue)!

wcd

Rough_Rock
It's beautiful, enjoy!!!!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Dreamer! You're right, I've only been wearing it for 5-6 days now and I'm already getting used to it. I agree about the prongs, the setting is very smooth so it isn't pokey at all. I'm going to keep it and wear it through the summer before I decide to make any changes.

Thanks WCD!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous, 10 years is a long time to wait AG but it must be worth it now it's on your finger :love:

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Monnyjay! I remember seeing a Daniel K advertisement when I was in college and fell in love with a big beautiful eternity ring. It's so cool that I finally have one of my own. I'm getting so much joy out of wearing it every day :love: It's so fun to watch it react to different lighting today. It was so hard to concentrate at a meeting today, my client has some killer lighting and my ring was going crazy! haha

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
You make me laugh :lol: I remember how excited I was to get my 7 stone ring - I was in a department store and the lights on my ring were making it sparkle like crazy and I couldn't stop staring at it.

I have a bit a thing for that Daniel K too, it's always been one of my favourites. The way I see it is, "good things come to those who wait", eventually you end up getting what you really want rather than compromise. Enjoy wearing that stunner :sick: :wavey:

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Monny, it is fun to see the ring in different lighting. His rings are just amazing, not that I'd ever pay a premium for one of his but I'm so glad I did wait to get exactly what I wanted. :love:

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Another beautiful eternity band on PS...love your photos too.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
OCmom3xboys said:
Wow! Another beautiful eternity band on PS...love your photos too.

Stunning ring!! Your right- so many great eternity bands on PS lately

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous and looks beautiful on you. :love:

ThrillofIce1014

Rough_Rock
That Eternity Band is just stunning! Congratulations on making a dream like that come true!

Question, do you find the rubbing against the sides of your middle and pinky fingers hurt a bit or do they mold to fit the ring?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results