shape
carat
color
clarity

My 4.35 ctw Whiteflash Diamond 6 Prong Martini Studs!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1352839037|3305628 said:
Those are fabulous! And I love the settings!

Thanks DJ! I saw a similar setting posted on SKR's 6 ctw WF stud thread and just had to have them!

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Howdy mom2boys,
You know it is always a treat to assist you with your lovely jewelry selection. You’re welcome ma’am.
Your earrings are super spectacular and quite the nice upgrade for you’re wearing enjoyment and to your family of jewels.

Where’s my shades, I am almost blinded here. ;-)

May you always wear them in the best of health and for many long and happy years.

Vera

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vera W|1352934511|3306728 said:
Howdy mom2boys,
You know it is always a treat to assist you with your lovely jewelry selection. You’re welcome ma’am.
Your earrings are super spectacular and quite the nice upgrade for you’re wearing enjoyment and to your family of jewels.

Where’s my shades, I am almost blinded here. ;-)

May you always wear them in the best of health and for many long and happy years.

Vera

Glad you could stop by, Vera! I really appreciate all that you and the WF team did for me to make these studs happen! Also, kudos to everyone there for my wonderful 2.85 ctw shared prong diamond eternity band, too!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila619|1352842178|3305671 said:
Gorgeous!! I especially love the 6 prongs, nice touch and makes for a classy look.

Thanks, Laila! I've always loved the look of a 6 prong diamond setting--now I finally have 2!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
derbygal|1352843256|3305683 said:
Wow! These are stunning!

Thanks, derbygal! You should see them in real life--even more impressive in all different environments!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ClassyRocks|1352845130|3305718 said:
Your earrings are gorgeous! Love them! :appl:

That's quite a compliment coming from you, ClassyRocks! Now if I could only convince DH that I need to upgrade to a 6ct MRB like yours! :naughty:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! Congrats... :love: :love: :appl: those are BIG suckers :!:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Family shot from above:

img_0834_-_version_2.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
alisonia333|1352845781|3305733 said:
OMG! WOW!! :love: Those are so gorgeous!! I am also looking for I/SI-1 studs, I think it's a great color/clarity combo so you don't have to compromise on cut or size. Well, I would still need to compromise on size, but you definitely didn't!! Beautiful!

I agree totally! I SI-1 is a great combo for any size studs! I hope you find your perfect pair of studs, too!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Mom2boys, your other pair of studs were in the stock martinis right? If so how would you compare the two? I originally ordered jumbo backs with my martinis but they actually pushed the studs too much into my ears so when I switched to the regular backs they actually sit better now and sit off the ear a little bit now.

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are perfect and so lovely...a lot of bling...thanks for posting.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lizzyann|1352944241|3306839 said:
Mom2boys, your other pair of studs were in the stock martinis right? If so how would you compare the two? I originally ordered jumbo backs with my martinis but they actually pushed the studs too much into my ears so when I switched to the regular backs they actually sit better now and sit off the ear a little bit now.

Yes, my other studs were WG stock 3 prong martini settings. I noticed that they did settle a little more into my earlobes and left an indention when I took them off. I didn't have much trouble w/ the regular backs w/ the smaller set. However, I did have some cheap CZ earrings that I was trying on for size that were 2 cts each--the regular backs could not support them and thus the studs would droop. I think it all depends upon the size of the studs as to whether the jumbo backs would work in the end.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
mom2boys|1352944988|3306852 said:
lizzyann|1352944241|3306839 said:

Yes, my other studs were WG stock 3 prong martini settings. I noticed that they did settle a little more into my earlobes and left an indention when I took them off. I didn't have much trouble w/ the regular backs w/ the smaller set. However, I did have some cheap CZ earrings that I was trying on for size that were 2 cts each--the regular backs could not support them and thus the studs would droop. I think it all depends upon the size of the studs as to whether the jumbo backs would work in the end.

Totally makes sense. Thanks for the feedback.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh dear lord...

I'm gone for just a couple of days and *this* is what I miss!? They're... there are no words. So so SO luxurious
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

They look INCREDIBLE in your ears!! ACAs too - they must sparkle like nothing else! I gotta say, I love my old cut studs but there's nothing like a well-cut giant MRB for out-of-this-world *bling* :sun:

I'm glad the jumbo backs are working out for you! WF did a wonderful job on the settings, they suit your stones perfectly and I love the six prongs :appl: And your family shot is a thing of dreams mom2boys :-o :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I already commented on your gorgeous studs but I had to come back to tell you how much I envy your collection! It is my dream collection super-sized! :love: :love: :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1352946294|3306874 said:
Oh dear lord...

I'm gone for just a couple of days and *this* is what I miss!? They're... there are no words. So so SO luxurious

They look INCREDIBLE in your ears!! ACAs too - they must sparkle like nothing else! I gotta say, I love my old cut studs but there's nothing like a well-cut giant MRB for out-of-this-world *bling* :sun:

I'm glad the jumbo backs are working out for you! WF did a wonderful job on the settings, they suit your stones perfectly and I love the six prongs :appl: And your family shot is a thing of dreams mom2boys :-o :love:

Hi Yssie! Thanks for your help again w/ the jumbo backs! I studied your thread thoroughly when I was deciding upon the specifics for my setting. I'm glad I'm not the only one still loving the MRB around here, too! But I must say that your old cut studs in their little WF crown settings are TDF also!!!

I'd love to play in your jewelry box some day--especially w/ your DBL 5 stone! You're so lucky to have such a vast and beautiful collection so early on in your marriage! Can't wait to see what the future holds for you in terms of bling!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys|1352947158|3306887 said:
Oh dear lord...

Hi Yssie! Thanks for your help again w/ the jumbo backs! I studied your thread thoroughly when I was deciding upon the specifics for my setting. I'm glad I'm not the only one still loving the MRB around here, too! But I must say that your old cut studs in their little WF crown settings are TDF also!!!

I'd love to play in your jewelry box some day--especially w/ your DBL 5 stone! You're so lucky to have such a vast and beautiful collection so early on in your marriage! Can't wait to see what the future holds for you in terms of bling!

Nope, you're definitely not the only one who still favours MRBs! I do, too. The OECs were much more affordable in that size and I wanted the experience of owning a couple of nicer ones, but at the end of the day nothing turns my head like a nice RB - and you've got lots of those!! ::)

Do you feel that your collection is complete? Well - not complete, that's too final for these parts :cheeky: but that you've got most of the *core* pieces you want? I ask because looking at your family shot again you've got so many flavours in just those pieces, and I love that you chose to prioritise fewer pieces of exquisite quality! I'm finding that after having my studs set I'm pretty much done - another ring, maybe a couple of smaller pieces, but that's pretty much that. Much to DH's relief ;))

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1352949059|3306910 said:
mom2boys|1352947158|3306887 said:
Oh dear lord...

Nope, you're definitely not the only one who still favours MRBs! I do, too. The OECs were much more affordable in that size and I wanted the experience of owning a couple of nicer ones, but at the end of the day nothing turns my head like a nice RB - and you've got lots of those!! ::)

Do you feel that your collection is complete? Well - not complete, that's too final for these parts :cheeky: but that you've got most of the *core* pieces you want? I ask because looking at your family shot again you've got so many flavours in just those pieces, and I love that you chose to prioritise fewer pieces of exquisite quality! I'm finding that after having my studs set I'm pretty much done - another ring, maybe a couple of smaller pieces, but that's pretty much that. Much to DH's relief ;))

To answer your question, yes I do feel like I've got all of the basics covered w/ my jewelry. I could add a few non-essential pieces here and there (a tennis bracelet, french cut stacking eternity bands, emerald cut diamond ring, diamond huggies, etc...) for the sake of diversity. But the fun part of it all is the care, planning and research that goes into each and every one of these projects!

Gotta love our DH's for putting up w/ our bling addictions!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And I SO agree with what Yssie said about you focusing on a core collection of very fine quality pieces! :appl: Your pieces are well thought out and just gorgeous! :love:

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
mom2boys|1352927179|3306635 said:
Donna--Sold my smaller studs to another party. I didn't think I'd wear them anymore now that I have these. So when do you expect to get your new studs + bracelet?

I have my smaller studs (not currently set) that I am deciding if I should sell. I was told that I would receive CAD images for studs within 10 days. Finished products could be up to 5 weeks. I am hoping it will be sooner since earrings are now a stock item.

Your jewelry collection is lovely. Especially your 3 stone, which is a favorite of mine.

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
love the studs and the rest of your collection!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
They are absolutely incredible m2b! And the size..... You could split them up and give one each to your boys to use as engagement rings when the time comes... Or not. :devil: :halo:

Wear them in good health!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hawaiianorangetree|1352980213|3307077 said:
They are absolutely incredible m2b! And the size..... You could split them up and give one each to your boys to use as engagement rings when the time comes... Or not. :devil: :halo:

Wear them in good health!

HOT--Good idea, but I think I'll give them one of my other rings instead since I have only 1 pair of studs now! The VC halo ring will go to whomever gets married (and stays married) first! Want to keep my pieces in the family!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Those are so spectacular. I just realized that even though I've visited this thread at least a dozen times I haven't commented yet - I think I've been too overwhelmed by all your beautiful pieces! You have an amazing collection. I very much hope you're not done because I love seeing what you select! You have exquisite taste!

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Whata stunning collection you have!and the studs are just to di efor. I love lovelove the 6 prongs settings, it is great they are now stock option at WF. Thank you again for sharing your family bling shot with us. I am very much impressed.

Ps. I ahte typing on Ipad, so please forgive the errors.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Your studs give me blingasms after blingasms! And after I'm spent, I come back for more! These studs are oh so ammmmmazing! I even showed SIL who usually just kinda glances over when I show her stuff on SMTB, but for your earrings I had her FULL attention! She never grabs the phone from me when I show her jewelry, but your earrings did it!
I need a bigger vocabulary cuz I can't find the words! So beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results