shape
carat
color
clarity

my 3 carat GIA Triple Ex F VS2 stone and earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
The rock, the earrings, oh my goodness! My jaw hit the computer desk I''m drooling all over my keyboard...and you still say upgrade? I can''t wait to see what comes next.

Thanks for your wonderful compliments, everyone, and a special thanks to Irina for posting those photos for me.

Kathleen, I bought it (or rather DH bought it as his 10th wedding wedding anniversay present to me) from a Hong Kong dealer, a very reputable one who came highly recommennded by friends. I searched on and off for a few yrs and definitely very hard for the six months or so pior to the purchase and before deciding to go with this dealer. I can't remember the exact specs (cert sitting in a bank safety deposit box), but the dimensions are something like 9.23x9.28x5.79. It is extremely clean for a VS2 (only a few tiny feathers and an extremely tiny little cloud).

Kimberly, I was tempted to return it primarily because i thought it wasn't as white as I'd like (turned out I was wrong, or somethinng was happening to my head, or rather my eyes at the time
6.gif
). I was thinking if I was going to return it, I might as well upgrade it, as DSS had already set in
11.gif
!! But the longer I have it, the more i've fallen in love with it. So for now, I'm quite happy, but who knows in a few yrs or so!!
11.gif
2.gif

I think it is a beautiful stone and looks great on your finger. I love your earrings as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP