shape
carat
color
clarity

My 20th Anniversary sapphire ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow! That is GORGEOUS! Congratulations on your 20th anniversary next year and on getting this stunning ring. I would not be able to not wear it - of course my husband knows that and would hide it from me.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Great looking sapphire and setting! I love how your ring has so much detail to it! And congrats on your 20th! Look forward to more pictures!
36.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will be sure to take lots of pics.... !!! Thanks so much everyone! BTW, I just love all these sparkly Christmas Avatars!!!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
cushioncut- that is one absolutely stunning ring! I think you may want to change it to a 19 year anniversary ring (you know, so you can wear asap
11.gif
)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL... Oh don''t worry.... I will make sure I have visitation rights!!!
11.gif
9.gif

shinyrocks

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh.... my.... goodness!
30.gif

That is one incredible ring! That sapphire is to die for, and the metal work looks fantastic. I love the pointy prongs. Congrats on your 20th!
36.gif

If you don''t mind me asking, where did you find the sapphire? Or, did the jeweler provide it?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!!! Congrats!

leggs

Shiny_Rock
wow I am so envious even worse my 20th anniversary is the very next month Oct 4th 2008.
I am already working on getting a gem from Dan Stair crosses fingers soon, I am looking for a east west setting and the right gem to fit.got my work cut out.
Very excited for you and your ring.lol I wanted to say husband but of course we are talking rings..

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/13/2008 12:16:30 PM
Author: shinyrocks
Oh.... my.... goodness!
30.gif

That is one incredible ring! That sapphire is to die for, and the metal work looks fantastic. I love the pointy prongs. Congrats on your 20th!
36.gif

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find the sapphire? Or, did the jeweler provide it?

Thanks so much again everyone! Shinyrocks, I got the sapphire from Simply sapphires. I think they are spot on with there sapphires and the price is very reasonable compared to other sellers.

leggs... that is a cute avatar. Congratulations on your upcoming 20th anniversary. I had said before, I am way ahead of schedule ....but I really thought that finding the perfect sapphire and choosing a nice custom setting may have taken me much longer than it had. I know you will pick out something spectacular. YOu must post lots of pics.... and please post pics of your Dan Stair stone in another thread...
36.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME......such a beauty......congratulations on your 20th anniversary and on creating a most AMAZING ring!!!!
36.gif

Lori

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I looooooooooove it!!!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Holy yum!!!!!!!! Congrats all round!

cheers--Sharon

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LESS than 24 hours and it will be here! Here is a few pics to tie you all over until it is in my posession. In this pic, it looks like a tanzanite but it is a deeper blue IRL!!!
30.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
?????????????

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t seem to attach this file.... I have done everything that I have done before (renamed it, downsized it...??)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
if it doesn''t work this time, I give up!
8.gif
I am sorry!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh please don''t give up!!! we are dyiing to see more pics of that beauty
9.gif

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gonna be fabulous!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your 20 years.....props to you and your DH!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry... I think it is because the attachment "undefined" is recognized as the same picture even when I change the file name.... it seems to make no difference???? I am usually pretty good about figuring this out..... but this has me in a tizzy!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
side profile... let''s see if it will attach......

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
testing..... (this is not it....I just want to see if will attach other pictures...)

YOR2.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
(sigh...) I guess it will have to wait until the morning.......... I promise to do lots of pics!!!!

pauly1

Shiny_Rock
That is one incredibly beautiful ring! I love the high crown angles on that stone. Congratulations on the gift and your 20 year anniversary ! Can''t wait to see more pics.

-Paul

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I got a beautiful 1.5 ct F VS2 diamond ring set in platinum for our 25th wedding anniversary. He suggested it nearly a year early, and, just like you, I started on the project right away. Once the ring was ready, I started wearing it. This was about 8 years ago now, and I can't tell you the actual date I began wearing it, but I do know that the ring was for my 25th wedding anniversary. Just because the ring is ready early doesn't mean you can't enjoy it. I'm not sure what exactly is gained by waiting. There is nothing magical happening here, you guys are already married and all.

So, I think that you can go ahead and enjoy that beautiful ring. It HAS been done before.
9.gif

Congratulations on your 20th!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/16/2008 11:13:34 PM
Author: Fly Girl
I got a beautiful 1.5 ct F VS2 diamond ring set in platinum for our 25th wedding anniversary. He suggested it nearly a year early, and, just like you, I started on the project right away. Once the ring was ready, I started wearing it. This was about 8 years ago now, and I can''t tell you the actual date I began wearing it, but I do know that the ring was for my 25th wedding anniversary. Just because the ring is ready early doesn''t mean you can''t enjoy it. I''m not sure what exactly is gained by waiting. There is nothing magical happening here, you guys are already married and all.

So, I think that you can go ahead and enjoy that beautiful ring. It HAS been done before.
9.gif

Congratulations on your 20th!

LOL!!.... o.k. then, I think you twisted my arm.... heheehe!!
9.gif
I did wear it to dinner last night. It is so cool to see how the stone performs in different lighting. It really has a beautiful cut to it.
1.gif

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
D R O O L I N G ! It is just perfect! Very fitting for your anniversary, congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results