color
clarity

My 2016 bling bling

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1462617455|4028508 said:
Phoenix! GORGEOUS all of your collection! :love: :love: :love:
So happy for you that you have acquired such a beautiful collection that you adore and love. :appl:
Truly lovely pieces for a truly lovely lady!

Missy, you are sooooo soooo kind! :D

Your comments mean a lot to me. You're a wonderful wonderful person and well-loved here by your PS friends (and am sure by your RL friends too).

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1462622901|4028529 said:
Phoeinix!! Wow! Can we be sisters? So I can borrow your costume pieces.

LOL! Thank you. I thought we were already sisters.

But all my pieces are real, not costume jewellery. Please excuse me if I misunderstand, ha ha.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1462624836|4028533 said:
All so lovely!!! :love: We need close up pics of the necklace with neck shots, please! :bigsmile:

Also, what happened with your search for the perfect EC honker?

Thank you so much, m-2-b, what a wonderful compliment from a lovely person with an enviable collection.

I still would like that at some point in the future, if it does happen. If it doesn't, well..I'm not fussed. I mean I love love love EC's but the pricetag of a honker is just :o . Plus, I have enough to keep me happy. Besides, my next project is a Richard Mille watch, which would most likely only happen in 2017 or 2018 (I've used up my entire 2016 quota and then some, lol). I only have one watch at the moment, would love a blingier one.

I honestly feel that my bling thirst has been thoroughly quenched. I don't feel compelled to spend more $$$$$$ buying more diamonds...well unless one heck of a deal on a large EC was to fall into my lap! :naughty: I'm just not actively looking for a large EC any more.

Oh neck shots...well, I have plenty of pics of me with the necklace on. I just have to figure out how to crop pics on my new laptop now. I tell ya, I'm a tech idiot! :blackeye:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1462630418|4028564 said:
OMG :love: :love: :love:
Adopt me, Phoenix! :wavey: On second thought, if I were your daughter, you could say "no" to me, so, let me adopt YOU...you can't say "no" to Mama Pinto Bean! :naughty: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I don't think I could say no to you, PintoBean. I LOVE your posts, always! They always make me laugh! :lol:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CareBear|1462633058|4028593 said:
Phoenix, I think we should be bffs, that way we can "swap" too :whistle:

Any close up shots of the diamond necklace that shows what an illusion setting looks like?

Hahaha, not if I borrowed your pieces and refused to give them back to you!! :naughty: :lol:

Definitely!! I will certainly try to take close-ups.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex T|1462656935|4028737 said:
Wow! Forget DF - marry MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Ha ha ha, too funny, Alex! :lol:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
azstonie|1462658597|4028745 said:
This is a paltrey collection of undistinguished goods :lol: We feel bad for you! :boohoo:

Serially, fab fab fab and love your arm and finger stacks! Looks beautiful on you, way to go! :wavey: :appl:

Hahaha!! :lol:

Thank you, thank you! :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Resonance.Of.Life|1462669652|4028810 said:
Oh my goodness! LOVE every bit of your collection!

What happened to the antique cushion search??

Thank you, so kind, ROL. :D

I don't think I was/ am particularly enamoured with cushions (no offence to those who own one, just not sthg I'd prioritise). I mean, I came across a couple of really nice ones; but what I really wanted (but no longer lust after, not in the same way anyway) was a large EC.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1462669787|4028812 said:
Stunning, I especially love no.1 and can't wait to see the ruby and diamond bangles!!!!

Thank you, arkieb. I love love love love love her too!! :love: :love: :love: Did I say it was love at first sight for me?! I fell head-over-heel in love with her the very instance I set eyes on her. She's really very exquisite, lovely lovely in every way...I even want to say regal, seriously.

The ruby & diamond bangles will not be in the same league. They're actually a very good buy. I love the rich 22k gold and the deep fuchsia pink. They're not something I'd normally go for, but the pricetag was just too tempting and I think they'll add a nice different little-something to my collection.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle|1462670412|4028816 said:
Love all your pieces, and I can't wait to see the ones to come! You have the most beautiful collection!

So kind! Thank you soooo much! :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1462670599|4028818 said:
The bracelets just kill me. And the diamond necklace? No words. And I can't even wrap my head around all those RHRs...

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Congratulations on a very productive year thus far. And it's only May...

Thank you so much, LLJsmom. I blame...errhhh...thank YOU, DS and Yssie, m-2-b, Boom, amongst others, for posting details and pics of the Perlee and Love on PS, particularly the Perlee. I mean I was aware and had thought for many years, as you may know, about the Love. But the Perlee, I'd only seen it in VCA window display and online. I'd never actually seen one in person. But seeing all those pics just made me drooooool!! I knew I HAD to have one, esp. the rose gold. Oh my, that pink is just sooooo soft and peachy pink...so feminine, so delicious!! and the details, the workmanship, really second-to-none, absolute PERFECTION!!

I'm happy that I finally got the Love. It's edgy, totally different from the Perlee. But I love them both (well, maybe the Perlee a bit more...but ssssshhusssh...don't tell the Love! :naughty: ).

The diamond necklace, yes, I'm super happy with the swap. My friend is such a doll! Love her!

Those RHR's are so fun to wear. Not super-expensive, and they add wonderful colours to my collection and my life. :appl:

I know, I know!! :loopy: :loopy: I had not intended to buy ALL these pieces. Well, I mean I'd been obsessing about the Love, so that was just a matter of time. The RHR's were just too difficult to resist. And the necklace, well I'd been thinking about one for a while but didn't want to shell out too much money, so this has worked out perfectly! The Perlee was totally unplanned for, lol!

This really is IT for me for 2016. No more bling for Phoenix for the rest of the year, seriously!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I should've said: no more NEW bling for me for the rest of the year, lol.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, yes, indeed I have! I never actually anticipated buying all these pieces this year.

The Perlee is also my fave! We both have great taste! ;)) :D

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1462680411|4028870 said:
Mayk|1462622901|4028529 said:
Phoeinix!! Wow! Can we be sisters? So I can borrow your costume pieces.

LOL! Thank you. I thought we were already sisters.

But all my pieces are real, not costume jewellery. Please excuse me if I misunderstand, ha ha.[/quote

I was thinking if you had "travel Jewels" that matched your beautiful collection we could be twins. You know I'm just a little taller we would be twins :bigsmile:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More pics:

- another one of the Perlee
- close-up shot of necklace, so you can see the illusion setting

h__p__t_1.jpg

line_necklace.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More pics..just because! :naughty: :dance: :lol:

group_pic.jpg

love_2.jpg

love_3.jpg

perlee__amp__love.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

perlee_wt_box.jpg

perlee_opening_mechm.jpg

perlee_5.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:cheeky: ;-)

perlee_box.jpg

perlee_carrier.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Even the VCA boxes and bags are very luxe, aren't they Phoenix?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1462771590|4029175 said:
Even the VCA boxes and bags are very luxe, aren't they Phoenix?

Yes DS!!! They're super luxurious! I just couldn't resist posting them! :naughty: :lol:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jewelry from a fairytale!! What a gorgeous 2016 it's been, everything is stunning!! :love: :love: :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix
Is the VC & A in RG? what KT?

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning! :appl: :appl: :appl:

You have exquisite taste! :love: :love: :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LegsDiamond|1462677189|4028858 said:
What a wonderful haul for the year! The clover bracelet is so beautiful, and I'm liking your tote bag in the group photo as well! :love:

Thank you thank you! :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JDDN|1462776297|4029192 said:
Jewelry from a fairytale!! What a gorgeous 2016 it's been, everything is stunning!! :love: :love: :love:

Wow, you make me blush! Thank you thank you! :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1462776349|4029194 said:
Phoenix
Is the VC & A in RG? what KT?

Yes, the VCA Perlee is in rose gold, a delicious soft but luxe peachy rose gold (not like most other rose golds which tend towards coppery), and in a rich 18k.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh btw, m-2-b, I can't wait to see what else you're acquiring or at least plan on acquiring bc you seem have been in an acquisition mode these last few years as well. I like that yours tend to be more towards classic timeless pieces.

I've been trying to "consolidate" these last 6-7yrs, getting rid of less worn pieces , things that I seem to buy at the spur of the moment, mainly because they were so-called "good deals", without worrying about how they'll fit into my larger collection , and if they're loose pieces how they're going to set in the style(s) commensurate wit the rest of the collection. My style, i'd say, is also more timeless and classic. I love flamboyant on other people, for example, but just seem to unable to pull it off, most of the time.

I'm getting better a it, not getting side-tracked- most of the time. So I think long and hard over years, sometime just a few months - doing some research, going to look at the piece(s) in the stores); the latter - the month or two - might suffice if the piece(s) are just so incredible that I KNOW I'd love for many many years to come, or hopefully for a lifetime.

The ruby & diamond bangles will fall into a more "rusty" caterory. But they were such a good buy. i know they'll have a lot of presence on the wrist and I do love the rubies (heated and all). Quality-wise, they'll not fall in the same league as the CVA, Cartier, LM, Victor Canera, BGD etc..but I think i'm ok with that, for this one-off. They'll be fun and joyous to wear, not to mention sturdy, so that should be fine for everyday usage.

Am trying to curb my enthusiasm for loose coloured stones because for me it's hard to visualise how they're going to be set; and also when they finish, will they fit in with my other pieces. Same wt pearls, I just have too many that I don't wear as often as I like; but I keep buying them because i just really like them, even loose.

So this goes out to m-2- b and Yssie, DS and ohers here as well: how do you make your decisions that stay good decisions (meaning no regrets after the fact) that would result in lifetime or at least long term pieces? LLJsmom, you seem to be in a consolidating stage too (if you don't mind my saying), what thought process do you go through? I'd love it if you all could share, if you feel comfortable....Thank you

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock
um.. am i allowed to ask if thats the new cartier bag in the background? LOVE... jewels as well

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wendylynne|1462844012|4029569 said:
um.. am i allowed to ask if thats the new cartier bag in the background? LOVE... jewels as well

I think none of the pics i've already posted show the Cartier boxes or bags, at least not clearly.

I'm planning to post the whole packages for the Cartier pieces too. They're also very luxe and deserve to be shown off, ha ha! :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results