shape
carat
color
clarity

My 2.50 diamond

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
At this point, it is what it is. He knows that he has until the end of August and thats it.

Even so, he knows I would really like for him NOT to wait until August.

He is asking I trust him and allow him to propose how he wants to.

Some days I'm ok and don't think much about it, other days I'm on the verge of a meltdown and hate his guts for this (ha!).

I was worse when I hadn't seen the ring in 6 months. Now that I have pictures of it on my desktop...it helps tremendously
41.gif

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I had the same thing happen to me when DH proposed! He had my ring for at least 3 months (that I knew of) and I thought I was going to go insane! Just try really hard to remember that soon it will all be a memory and you''ll have that ring on your hand. Try not to melt down too much. It''ll just make your soon-to-be get irritable too.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I''m definitely trying to keep my cool.

I just talked to him and he told me I''ll be really happy when it happens :)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well hugs to you Autumn. I read stories like your in LIW and it makes me crazy and breaks my heart at the same time. I think if Dh had done that to me it would have caused a real rift in our relationship, I don''t know if I could have forgiven him for playing with my emotions that way (which is how I would have perceived it). But seems like there are a lot of LIWs in the same boat! Men, eh?
5.gif
I hope it is all worthwhile waiting. The ring is gorgeous and I hope it is on your little hand asap.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I cringe when I read these same very stories of other girls going through the same, since I very well understand the stress is can cause.

The problem was when we FIRST got the ring. We definitely had a miscommunication. While I thought purchasing a ring meant it would happen 3 months a the latest from the ring purchase, SO had a completely different mindset.

I''m just glad its getting so close to August
35.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results