shape
carat
color
clarity

My 10th Anniversary set plus some

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mommy3girls1boy

Rough_Rock
I have been lurking here for a couple of months. I wanted to share a few pictures of my new wedding set. It was purchased at Costco - since the center stone was under 1ct. - I don''t have specific details except it is VS2 or better and I or better in color. We haven''t had a chance to have it appraised. The center stone is .48ct and the total carat weight for the set is 1.40ct.

DSC02190 (Small).JPG

mommy3girls1boy

Rough_Rock
Side view of engagement ring

DSC02156.JPG

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful and it looks lovely on your hand. I love the design of your rings.

Linda

mommy3girls1boy

Rough_Rock
My old set - yes it is on my pinky because it won't fit anywhere else

The diamond belonged to my husband's mother (she is deceased and it was from her 15th? anniversary present. It is in a cheap setting from Service Merchandise and the band is a comfort fit band. Our plan to have it reset with more blingy setting. However it has a chip on the side of the diamond and I was afraid it would break. So it remains to be passed to one of my children in the future. I might even have it sized to wear from time to time.

DSC02193 (Small).JPG

mommy3girls1boy

Rough_Rock
My new set next to my old set

DSC02195 (Small).JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! Happy 10th anniversary!
35.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 10th!!!

I really like shot #2 it looks like your stone has alot of sparkle!

Nice 1st set too. I''m glad it won''t be risked in a reset.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!! Lovely rings!!

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
I like it - so sparkly. Great anniversary gift!

Whill381

Rough_Rock
Julie,

I love YOUR new set too! Very pretty, unique, and antique looking too! It''s really fun that (unlike my own ring) you can wear one band at a time (either/or) or both together.

It''s really kind of sweet to see the old rings with the new ones. They all mean so much.

Happy 10th Anniversary to YOU too!
Wendy

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
Isn''t it funny how tastes change over the years?

Your new set is lovely. Enjoy it!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VERY pretty!

mommy3girls1boy

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for the comments! My anniversary was May 10th but with my new rings - I feel like I am still celebrating! I wish I had more stats on the center stone. I really like the white gold - ten years ago I thought white gold was old fashioned and couldn''t imagine having a ring set in white gold. Now I can''t imagine buying another diamond in yellow gold!

Whill (Wendy) - I really like that I can wear the rings alone. That is part of what I like about the set is that I can separate the rings and they still look nice. However, I haven''t worn either alone.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty set!!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful setting! Congrats on 10 years!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a pretty set, I love the antique feeling. Congratulations!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I ditto Ellen! Lovely!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Yummy! I love your set! GO COSTCO! I love browsing their jewelry sections...FUN!
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Happy 10th Anniversary! I love your set! Its beautiful! it gives a kind of antiquey feel to it!

*I love Costco jewellry. The jewellery case is the first stop every time i go*

mommy3girls1boy

Rough_Rock
Thanks again for all the lovely compliments! I loved the setting. The diamond is not much larger than my other one. However, I loved all the accent diamonds and the antique style of the setting. I became so used to looking at it when I would go to Costco that every time I go in there I have to go by the jewelry case. I love looking at everyone''s rings and other bling. I am happy with what I have but love to see others'' beautiful jewelry.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your new set and 10 years of marriage. DH and I celebrated 10 years on May 3!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Love the new wedding set; it is just divine!!
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this set! And the rings look beautiful together and by themselves. Costco rocks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the set...so pretty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results