shape
carat
color
clarity

My 1.90 carats.Blue Zircon Sterling Silver with 18k yellow gold bezel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Finally can reveal hand shots and have a new camera from father Christmas.
This stone is so lovely and is brillant and night. I just love it!

bestkatezirc.JPG

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Another one

2ndbestkatezirc.JPG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it looks so beautiful on you!!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Sally did such a wonderful job of choosing and setting the stone. She truely is remarkable and as usual the transaction was faultless.
Thanks to the generosity of Freefly for allowing me to share her setting.

zirc3kate.JPG

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Hi Katebar! I just saw your ring, and it''s gorgeous! I''m glad you liked the design, I''m still loving mine every day. It looks great in two tone too, and isn''t it amazing how much more delicate the rope looks in real life than in the photos? Sally did a great job once again, and I hope you enjoy it for years to come. I''m flattered you liked my design enough to be inspired by it. Enjoy!
36.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Talk about major finger coverage!
31.gif

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
i love, love, love this setting (and freefly''s too, of course)! thanks for posting hand shots.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the setting and the hand shots!!! What a gorgeous ring.
36.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
that is gorgeous!!!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking at Sally''s photos I had thought it was going to be a small ring but it''s not and it''s LOVELY!!! The design, the two tone metalwork, the bezelling (which is very very good indeed) and the colour of the Zircon just work so well together! Congratulations on your lovely new ring.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also thought that zircon was unsuitable for use in a ring. I really love the colour of your stone and the setting is beautiful. I think I will have a look at Sally''s stuff. I would love a ring like that!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Aww what a nice surprise to come on here and find my ring being talked about. My darling 18 year old is off to London for a year tomorrow
8.gif
but whilst I'll miss her I am so excited for her.
Anyhoo back to the ring
1.gif
Freefly yes you were my inspiration and there is not one thing I don't love about the design. Thank you so much
36.gif

Chrono thanks its quite a small stone but the bezeling makes it look a serious ring.
Thanks enbcfsobe Bella_mezzo MC LovingDiamonds and Michelle I think the setting works for a variety of stones but the blue pops with the gold bezel.
Maisie thats what I heard too but Sally reassured me. Obviously I won't be doing the gardening but its a great ring for night time!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is stunning! I love the yellow gold bezel.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely ring!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oooh it''s fabulous! That design is really beautiful. Befitting of such a gorgeous stone!

blithesome71

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I love the handshots... It really looks chic & the blue color is so calming. Vey nice piece.
36.gif

Crystal keeper

Rough_Rock
That is wonderful love that setting and color of the zircon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and great color.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results