shape
carat
color
clarity

My 1.00ct AGS0 solitaire in 18ct yellow gold 4-claw setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

susi

Shiny_Rock
I keep coming back to look at it, Cleo....very pretty stone and mount.

Love the light return on the AGS0 stones!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Your ering is beautiful, love the y/g but then I am a y/g gal...lol Love the way your diamond sparkles. Congratulations!!
35.gif

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
Just updating this thread with my 'fire pics' and maybe a couple more as I got camera-happy.

Bit confused as to why I can only upload pics of 100K or less, making them tiny.. when other people seem to be able to upload massive ones.
7.gif

I know size isn't everything (yeh right!).. but this is Pricescope, and let's face it, we're all a bunch of size queens!

If anyone can advise I would be grateful. :)

Fire piccies...

DSC08114small.jpg

DSC08119small.jpg

DSC08121small.jpg

DSC08122small.jpg

DSC08133cropsmall.jpg

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
I love the way the diamond almost glows in certain light... just blasting a big circle of pure white light back at me. :)

This pic almost manages to capture it.

DSC08137small.jpg

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
This pic loses so much being squished down so small... but this view is one of the reasones I love simple, 4-prong solitaires. You just get to admire so much more of the diamond. :D

DSC08132cropsmall.jpg

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Congrats...it is a beauty!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2008 3:11:38 PM
Author: Cleo
This pic loses so much being squished down so small... but this view is one of the reasones I love simple, 4-prong solitaires. You just get to admire so much more of the diamond. :D
Very pretty, Cleo. I''m a solitaire and yellow gold fan myself.

Just wanted to ask about the seating in your latest couple of pics. It looks like the girdle is raised up a bit on the right side. I don''t see that in your pics from a few days ago. Could be an illustion, however.

Congratulations!
36.gif

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
Flygirl: thankyou!!

All the lovely comments from the PS-ers mean a lot to me, as you are all so knowledgable about diamonds. :)

Re. the girdle, I looked at the photos and I see what you mean! Having looked at the ring though, it seems fine - so I''m guessing it''s just an artefact of the pic (a bit like when someone mysteriously grows another chin when their pic is taken?!).

I''ll examine it in the daylight though, just to be sure - thankyou. :)

x

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/4/2008 3:08:20 PM
Author: Cleo
I love the way the diamond almost glows in certain light... just blasting a big circle of pure white light back at me. :)

This pic almost manages to capture it.

I LOVE this pic! It looks beautiful on your pretty paw!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results