shape
carat
color
clarity

Must engagement ring & wedding ring be different?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MPdesign

Rough_Rock
Can engagement ring & wedding ring be same ring?

I have a great engagement ring that I want to get for someone; but, buying a wedding band also (that is not as nice as the engagement ring) seems kinda crazy. I would think she would want the nicer ring...

To make things worse, I am looking at a platinum tesion ring. These do not resize very well because the ring is specially made that size & heat "tensioned" to hold the diamond in. If she changes the finger she wears the ring on later - it is not good...

What are your opinions?

Tali

Rough_Rock
Many I know just have one ring, no separate wedding band, usually when the E-ring is a substantial one, and a band would detract, not augment it's appearance.

I love the look of tension settings, but you are right, resizing, not so easy. A tension set ring though would stand alone very nicely.

MPdesign

Rough_Rock
Thanks Tali,
What do the rest of you think. I am leaning toward just the tesion ring - but I would like to hear how many of you just have the one OR if any of your friends just have the one...

Sincerely,
Jody

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results