shape
carat
color
clarity

Music from Grey''s

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
We''re laying on the couch, stuffed silly, watching Grey''s Anatomy. Is anyone else watching it? I really like the music in tonight''s episode and I wondered if anyone knows who sang a particular song. It''s the song in the scene where Meredith and Richard are standing and talking near the injured ambulance drivers. Meredith is saying that she''s the one who had to deliver the news to the technician that her husband is injured, and that''s how she''ll be known to this girl. If anyone caught it and knows what the song is and who the artist is, I''d love to know.

Thanks in advance!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
OH, you mean the scene where I was yelling, "It''s not freakin'' about you, Meredith! This woman''s husband is dying, and the last thing she''s thinking about is YOU!!" That one? No, sorry, I don''t think I even heard the music.

But I''ll pay more attention if I go back and watch it again.
9.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
ETA: It will probably be posted here next week: Grey''s Music Guide. In general, I love the music they find for the show.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2007 2:04:19 AM
Author: Selkie
OH, you mean the scene where I was yelling, ''It''s not freakin'' about you, Meredith! This woman''s husband is dying, and the last thing she''s thinking about is YOU!!'' That one? No, sorry, I don''t think I even heard the music.

But I''ll pay more attention if I go back and watch it again.
9.gif
Yep, that''s the one! I really love the show but Meredith (and a lot of the characters actually) is pretty self-centered.

Thanks for the link. I''ll check it out now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results