shape
carat
color
clarity

Mum''s 60th - Jewellery/other present suggestions sought

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

My mum is turning 60 soon and it is a big milestone for her. I wont be in the same country as her unfortunately and want to buy something special, but we are on a budget at the moment. she loves YG and big chuncky stuff- any ideas? price range US up to about 700, and I will still need to budget for VAT.

Apart from jewellery any other ideas. Jewellery would be nice if I can find something chunky LOL for the budget.

Thanks heaps

35.gif

d2b

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Just adding, I am not in the US so will need to be able to be shipped overseas.

Arghhhhhh, I cant believe how quickly time has flown and it is nearly upon me, got to find something.,,,,

d2b

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
D2,

You will probably get better responses, by posting this in the jewelry thread. Maybe Ali can move it for you, or try re-posting it there.

You are doing a wonderful ting for your mother
36.gif

Linda

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
What about David Yurman? I don''t know if theire website ships internationally but alot of other jewelers carry their items. Their gold is pretty expensive but something like this: http://www.davidyurman.com/shoponline/product.aspx?folderId=/women/rings&itemId=Y03P9 still has a gold element.

These are pretty: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod55670120&parentId=cat4870732&masterId=cat4870731&index=105&cmCat=cat000000cat2830732cat4870731cat4870732

Other than jewelry, what about a spa day or mini-vacation?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What''s her birthstone?

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Opal (october), but she is not a big fan of opal. Have thought of pink tourmaline, as this is listed as an alternative birthstone.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm... pink tourmaline is very affordable! You could probably get a very nice pink tourmaline and have it set in a simple gold pendant casting within your budget. And -- there are so many shades of pink tourmaline that there''s sure to be one that''s right for your mom. Hop on over to the colored stones forum... the folks over there know lots of good places to look for colored gemstones.

BTW My mother''s birthstone is an aquamarine. She loves the aqua pendant I gave her a few years ago!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results