shape
carat
color
clarity

Msg for SuzyQZ

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunflowers

Rough_Rock
I''d like to get a Chartier like watch, but don''t want to spend that kind of money if I can get a replica. I like the bracelet of the watch to be 14K yellow gold. I saw your post on the "watch regrets" thread that mentioned you could get a Italian made replica with 14K. Could you please tell me where I can get a "no name" brand 14K Italian replica?

Thanks.

sunflowers

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock

Sunflowers:

Sorry for the delay in responding. I found your post while browsing quite on a fluke, so if you still need an answer,here goes...

When I bought my gold watch about five years ago, I was able to purchase a 14k italian gold cartier panther look-a-like (see my scanned photo below). I''ve done a search on the internet and while I can find many nice italian gold watches with a designer feel, I haven''t been able to come up with the same company that I purchased my watch from. It was shipped to me from Woodland Hills, CA and they told me their inventory came from a distributor in Hawaii who got the watches from ??? anybodys guess (asia, europe??). Anyway, I can''t locate them again on the internet.

When I bought my watch I paid for based on its gold weight, so it was about $500 dollars or so for about 35 grams of gold. Sorry I can''t find the exact distributor again but here are two links to gold watches with a designer feel. I''ve not done business with these sites, so I can''t vouch for either of them. Geneve brand watches are good and my watch says "Prestige" on it. I did a search on Prestige Italian gold watches and didn''t come up with anything. Anyway, I hope these two links are a good start for you. Gold watches are more expensive now as the price of gold has gone up, but whatever they are, the look-a-likes are a fraction of what you would pay for the real thing. And, of course, they are REAL gold watches. Mine has been very reliable and I really like it.

http://www.jewelbasket.com/ladies-gold-watches.html

http://www.jewelryimpressions.com/sterling/14kwatches.html

Do an internet search for 14K gold watches, and Geneve for some more options. Hope this info helps, and again, sorry for the delay in my answer. Good luck to you.

watch 8-2006.jpg

sunflowers

Rough_Rock
Hi SuzyQZ:

Thank you for getting back to me, taking the time to do the search, and sending me the links. You are so nice and helpful.
26.gif

sunflowers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results