shape
carat
color
clarity

Mr Ceylon_sapphire on IG

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone bought from this vendor? He isn't the same as the well regarded Ceylon Sapphire account and my searches didn't bring up any other threads.

Thanks!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I know nothing about him. His stones look OK, but nothing that great. I think it's his photos, plus he doesn't provide specs. I'd be interested in knowing his prices.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I know nothing about him. His stones look OK, but nothing that great. I think it's his photos, plus he doesn't provide specs. I'd be interested in knowing his prices.

Thanks. I sort of think he rides on the coattails of similarly named vendors. Ill try and post a few he quoted me but he insists on sending videos and I can't seem to upload them (or clearly see windows. Most recent was 1.60ct blue sapphire 8.4 x 6.8 x 3.5mm for $800. Which strikes me as very large for that weight.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
1.60ct blue sapphire 8.4 x 6.8 x 3.5mm for $800

I have a sapphire that's 1.5ct and roughly 8x6x4, so it's not too large for the weight. Good price, depending on cut, color, clarity, treatment. He's selling some huge stones!!! A 35+ ct unheated, eye clean, cornflower blue?! Interesting.

I'd be curious to hear from his customers. You just never know!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results