shape
carat
color
clarity

Movodo v. H&A Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

someday

Rough_Rock
I saw this girl in church and her ring was very sparkly, so I asked her where she bought the ring thinking it was a H&A, but she got it from Movodo. So my questions is how does movodo compare to the Hearts and Arrow or Cut Above diamond? Thank you for any help and information you can provide.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hearts and arrows refers to the alignment of facets that create a certain pattern. there are some diamonds that show this pattern in a weak, generic sense and others that have the facets precisely aligned and are marketed specifically as h&a. you will find that there are diamonds that are quite ''sparkly'' that are not marketed as h&a. the patterning, or lack thereof, does not in itself contribute to the ''sparkle'' of a diamond. it is the overall CUT that makes one diamond perform better than another. i happen to like (okay..love) h&a patterning and the symmetry and uniformity it provides.
''a cut above'' or aca are a brand of true hearts and arrows diamonds that are cut to specific proportions by whiteflash.
i don''t know about movado diamonds..i though movado was only a brand of watch!
20.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
belle, you got to get out more girl!!! They have jewelry stores now with lots of rings etc...
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results