shape
carat
color
clarity

Moving to Orlando, Fl....any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hi, all. My hubby''s job is moving us from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to Orlando Florida. Does anyone out there have suggestions for nice areas to live in in Orlando. We have a 3 year old, so we are looking for safe, family friendly areas with good schools. A few people have suggested Oviedo, but anyone from around this area have anything to add? Thanks
1.gif

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I live in Oviedo. The schools are rated some of the best in central FL and it really is a very nice area to live in. There is quick access to highways to get downtown and it has a safe and friendly feel. What area will your husband be working in? Traffic in Orlando is a nightmare and you don''t want to have too long of a commute.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Jasmine...thanks for the reply. He is going to be working off of S. Semoran (sp?) Blvd.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Semoran goes for quite a distance through Orlando so I can''t say quite what you will be closest to. Winter Springs, which is right next to Oveido is also a very nice area. You might want to check that out as well.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Though I can''t help you with the more detailed question, to your thread title...I would check out year round passes, if they have them, to Disneyworld...and of course...good wishes!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you are buying I think renting for a few months would be nice to figure out what areas you like best.
9.gif
Also a good realtor will help you figure out the best home for your hubby (work/commute) and your family (schools, shopping, etc.). How exciting and best wishes Steph! That is so cool you will get to go to DisneyWorld anytime you want!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys. Skippy, with the whole relocation package, we will be assigned a realtor so she or he can hopefully point us in the right direction....I was just trying to get a head start and see if anyone had any good suggestions. Andrew is so excited that he gets to live close to Mickey Mouse!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results