shape
carat
color
clarity

Mother's Day Gifts.

styringca

Rough_Rock
I gave a Mother and Baby owl Pin to my mom on the special Mother's Day,and say the ''Mom,thanks for having us two little owls.''(I have a little brother).She was very happy about this gift. What about your Mother's Day gift?
mother-and-baby-vintage-owl-pin-brooch-silver-crystal__21576_std.jpg
Sorry,I even don't have enough time to take a photo,this picture is taken from okajewelry.com (the shop I bought this pin),and it looks better than the picture. :tongue:

jewelryalex

Rough_Rock
Wow, it's so cute. I love it!

styringca

Rough_Rock
Thanks, my mom said she loves the owls so much and today she is wearing it :appl: And thanks for the good supllier that I will strongly recommend to you jewelry lovers all here: www.okajewelry.com

Kelly12

Shiny_Rock
It's very cute and beautiful!!! I like it very much. :love: :love: Thank u for your sharing!!! But where do u buy it? As a jewelry lover, I suggest u to search pandahall. There r much gorgeous jewelry there. U may find what u like there.

styringca

Rough_Rock
Kelly12|1369213693|3451722 said:
It's very cute and beautiful!!! I like it very much. :love: :love: Thank u for your sharing!!! But where do u buy it? As a jewelry lover, I suggest u to search pandahall. There r much gorgeous jewelry there. U may find what u like there.

Thanks for your advice, and I have told I bought this from okajewelry in the last post. I have visit pandahall and I must say the jewelries there are really nice,thanks.

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
The owl Pin is cute. I gave my mother a homemade bracelet. Before Mother's Day, I searched mother's day gifts online and found a site providing jewelry making instructions. So I bought some pretty beads on the site and learnt to make a beaded bracelet for my mom.
I didn't took picture, here is the photo on http://www.pandahall.com , my bracelet is almost the same as the picture. simple-way-to-make-beaded-bracelets1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results