shape
carat
color
clarity

Mother-in-law said this looks like a dinner ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
>>

LOL! diamondfan! Where can we all buy one of those MIL filters??

I don''t want to sway this thread off the track and I hope we''ve all been of some support to you littledebbie, but it''s awfully
interesting and good for a lot of us to realize that we''re not alone in what we deal with as far as wretched mother-in-laws go. I kind of thought I was in the minority with a MIL that just has to criticize literally everything about me, including my engagement ring and all my jewelry.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and unique. Lovely! Wear it in good health...

Did you do something to piss off you MIL or is she always such a loving woman? Because your ring looks nothing like a cocktail ring at all. She must be jealous.

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
Shay34, I''m so sorry to hear about your MIL. She sounds so blatantly rude. Mine is usually more subtle in her rudeness. I went out w/ 3 friends last night and I asked them how they felt about their MILs. 2 of us had big problems w/ ours, 1 found hers annoying, and 1 thought hers was okay, but not fabulous. I guess we''re not alone! But geez, it''s making me nervous for when I become one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results