shape
carat
color
clarity

More voter fraud...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Where's the barfing face?
14.gif

ETA: At least someone finally found some GOP voter fraud! It's nice to know it's not just the Obots out there doing it.

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Nice to know there''s more fraud? Interesting.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2008 1:45:19 PM
Author: MaggieB
Nice to know there''s more fraud? Interesting.

Of course it''s not nice to know there''s more fraud..it''s nice to know it''s not only pro-Obama people. Jeeze, that''s what I get for trying to be nice.
20.gif

goobear78

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/18/2008 1:35:19 PM
Author: SarahLovesJS
Where''s the barfing face?
14.gif

ETA: At least someone finally found some GOP voter fraud! It''s nice to know it''s not just the Obots out there doing it.

I don''t think it''s right to call people who support Obama "Obots", I find it insulting, I support Obama and I am not a robot. I support his campaign for the issues and I do know what he stands for, I don''t just support people blindly. I don''t want to get into a whole thing about it, I just wanted to let you know how I feel about that term.
Anyway, it wasn''t Obama supporters who wrote in false names on the ACORN voter registration. We don''t know who those people hired by ACORN support. The people hired by ACORN wanted to get paid for voter registration and put in false names and celebrities, such as Tony Romo, oh and Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. Acorn caught the false registrations and flagged it as required to do so by law. Obama and his campaign had nothing to do with it.

For those that are interested, here''s an article from the AP which breaks down what was/is going on with ACORN. I thought it was clear and offered the facts of what happened. I for one was very confused on the matter and I wanted to lean more about it.

ACORN controversy: Voter fraud or mudslinging?

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2008 2:37:26 PM
Author: goobear78
Date: 10/18/2008 1:35:19 PM

Author: SarahLovesJS

Where''s the barfing face?
14.gif

ETA: At least someone finally found some GOP voter fraud! It''s nice to know it''s not just the Obots out there doing it.

I don''t think it''s right to call people who support Obama ''Obots'', I find it insulting, I support Obama and I am not a robot. I support his campaign for the issues and I do know what he stands for, I don''t just support people blindly. I don''t want to get into a whole thing about it, I just wanted to let you know how I feel about that term.

Anyway, it wasn''t Obama supporters who wrote in false names on the ACORN voter registration. We don''t know who those people hired by ACORN support. The people hired by ACORN wanted to get paid for voter registration and put in false names and celebrities, such as Tony Romo, oh and Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. Acorn caught the false registrations and flagged it as required to do so by law. Obama and his campaign had nothing to do with it.

For those that are interested, here''s an article from the AP which breaks down what was/is going on with ACORN. I thought it was clear and offered the facts of what happened. I for one was very confused on the matter and I wanted to lean more about it.

ACORN controversy: Voter fraud or mudslinging?

Goobear as I''ve said before, Obots doesn''t apply to all Obama supporters. It''s just like the McCainiacs. It''s people who don''t actually know anything about him and blindly support him.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Maybe you should refer to "those ones" Mcbots so the insult is equally shared?
11.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2008 3:33:13 PM
Author: zhuzhu
Maybe you should refer to ''those ones'' Mcbots so the insult is equally shared?
11.gif

If it would make you happy!
2.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results