shape
carat
color
clarity

More pics...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkle17

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your nice comments! It is a pleasure to be in such good company. I have been drooling over all of your rings for quite awhile
emsmile.gif

Here are some more pics of my ring. I hope these are better, I am having a hard time with our camera!

DSCF0093.jpg

Sparkle17

Rough_Rock
Another...

DSCF0099.jpg

Sparkle17

Rough_Rock
Last one...
emteeth.gif

DSCF0109.jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I can see the details on your ring much better this time. Cool ring - the pairing of your pear with the rounds is really unique! Love it!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
So pretty
18.gif

I really like the detail in your ring.
Have you tried taking any pics outside in the sun?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very unique. Try some flower shots too please. The more photos you take the easier it gets but I find it''s impossible to catch what the ring really looks like. But these photos do give us a better idea. Good job.

Sparkle17

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your comments! I will try some flower shots as soon as I get a chance! I have tried some outdoor shots but they did not turn out so great. It''s been cloudy here so the pics looked very dull. Practice makes perfect so I guess I will just have to keep taking pictures for you guys to look at!
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I don''t remember seeing your first thread. I really like the detail and antique feel of your ring - very unique and lovely with the pear!

Sparkle17

Rough_Rock
Thank you FireGoddess! I was trying decide between a pear and a round center stone and your pear is actually what helped me make my decision! It is GORGEOUS!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I love all the details!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Wow! that is very pretty! I agree with diadiva, the combo of the center stone with the rounds on the side is very unique and beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results