carat
color
clarity

More pics from my wedding day!

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock

melave

Shiny_Rock
Chloe they are fantastic. I love your final send off picture and the scrabble picture. They are really great!!

melave

Shiny_Rock
Oh and love love love your jewelry. Truly gorgeous!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
So wonderful! You and Q are so in loooooooove! :love:

Also, your jewelry was gorgeous! I would LOVE a gorgeous vintage cameo in my collection! And the pearls! (Not to mention that GORGEOUS bah-LING of yours!)

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies! I am really pleased with how the pics turned out. Hubby and I have been together almost 7 1/2 years and hardly have any photos! Now we will have an album full of them. :))

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Love them! You look beautiful and happy and I LOVE that you did your wedding your way!

That jewelry shot is absolutely to die for

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I love the pictures! You guys look so happy and in love, congrats!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
FABULOUS! You look so happppppy!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your wedding pictures! You guys look SO happy! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes and your top!

Btw: is that keyma boardwalk? I used to live in that area and went there quite a few times and when I saw it (I am now in Canada) and it's just such a great place to take pictures and hang out. You should check out their cruises on the yachts for the 4th of july-the fire works are amazing down there!

Congratulations again! :appl: :appl:

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
ADORABLE :)

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
vintagelover229|1322585211|3070852 said:
I love your wedding pictures! You guys look SO happy! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes and your top!

Btw: is that keyma boardwalk? I used to live in that area and went there quite a few times and when I saw it (I am now in Canada) and it's just such a great place to take pictures and hang out. You should check out their cruises on the yachts for the 4th of july-the fire works are amazing down there!

Congratulations again! :appl: :appl:

What a small world! Yes, it is the Kemah Boardwalk. I was worried it would be too commercialized for our photos, but I think a sign only showed up in the background of one or two pics. It worked out really well! My hubby and I had our first date there, so it is a sentimental place for us.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
great pics, and I still seriously want those shoes ;))

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Bella_mezzo|1322617525|3071261 said:
great pics, and I still seriously want those shoes ;))

Thanks! They are pretty awesome shoes, but so painful! I got them from zappos. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results