shape
carat
color
clarity

more earring photos (just for DKS!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ok, just for DKS... more photos!
emsmile.gif
You know, I realized when I downloaded these that I am NOT getting these suckers clean! I clean my jewelry every morning, and this morning, I took photos of the earrings before I even put them on! But you can see they still aren''t clean. Ugghh. Oh well, you can only tell in these very close-up photos. Anway, here are some more closer up shots. They appear to have some yellow color but in real life, they are completely white. And I''m super sensitive to color. So I guess they''re just reflecting my skin or whatever.

closeear2.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

kcloser.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

closeear4.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
last one! my god, I need a manicure...

closeear3.jpg

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My, those are stunning!
1.gif
I can''t see any hint of either a yellow tint nor any dirt or debris. You must have really keen eyesight!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great shots!! They are so gorgeous, congratulations!
30.gif

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful earrings, enjoy them!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks everyone!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Hey whats the deal...didn''t you read...these are just for me!! Now scat!

Oh Katie...you did it! You captured the beauty. Iove the three prongs. They are all about the stones!! Tell us more about your stone choice. I forgot. Oh, I have to have these. Have to.

I know you are attached to them...but since they are so new, the sooner we do this, the less trauma you will go thru. You can play with them one more day...and then they are MINE!! You can do some kind of Gumby move like Indy girl did when she photoed her dress. I mean put my studs in your ears...for the last time...and get us an ear shot. I don''t have a clue how to take a photo while wearing them...but you can figure it out. I bet you have tiny little elf ears...not big elephant ones like mine. Doesn''t matter still need a ear shot.

Oh I can''t wait!

Thank you sweetie...DKS

You really did those stones justice. They are magnificent! Good job!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
-more. more. more.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Oh and if it is not too much trouble....for darling Katie...could you take a few profile shots? Thanks ever so much.

DKS

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DKS, you crack me up! Ok, for the stones, as much as I wish I could say I lovingly and thoughtfully picked them out one by one, based on all the merits of each, it isn''t so... Here''s what I have: they are "colorless", 1 ctw, and ideal cut, set in 14k white gold martini settings. Ha!! Am I a trusting soul or what? I didn''t even look at them with a loup before I handed over my 1.5 ctw ones! I didn''t want to press my luck--I was amazed he was even willing to trade them since I hadn''t bought the others from him. I could tell they were of much higher quality and eye clean. And the size was what I wanted.

I''m going back next week to get him to change the posts/backs and I''ll get something in writing that I can send my insurance guy.

And I''ll attach an ear shot (it''s one I took the other day, but it''s ok) and I''ll take a profile shot right now and send that along shortly. And I wish I had tiny ears. I have BIG earlobes!

I''m so glad you like them! But I don''t think I can send them to you. It''s not your birthday or Christmas or ANYTHING!
emwink.gif

kearshot.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I took these in my office, so horrible lighting, so we''ll see...

kearprofile.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
another

kearprofile2.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
one more!

kearprofile3.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks SDL! They are 1 ctw (so .5 each). I don''t have exact specs on either stone, but as a pair, they were 1 ctw.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Just perfect. (Looking over DKS''s shoulder.) Thanks for the additional shots.

I bought a pair of 0.85 total ct weight diamond studs in martini settings shortly after finding PS. Love the ideal cut, and the size is just right.

Get those backs changed out, and you will love them even more.

Thanks.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you think to change the posts and backs, he''ll completely remove the stones and put them in new settings? Or can he just clip the post off and attach another one? He has a laser and that''s how he did my pendant--just cut the chain in half and attached it to the little rings he had added to the basket.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I love them Katie! I really do. The size is perfect in your little
emfemale.gif
elf sized lobes. They are just right! Thanks for all the extra photos. I definately must have three prongs. And a 1/2 carat is poifect! Keeping up with you is going to be a task
2.gif

Are you done for awhile? Can you take a breather? I still have to build both rings first...and if I don''t get busy the holiday orders will soon fill up the benches. I can''t get too far behind you!

DKS -thanks for thinking of me on the photo shoot...I heart you!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DKS--I am DONE. At least with the really nice stuff.
emsmile.gif
I occasionally will buy myself something cheap, just as a pick-me-up, but no more big ticket items for the forseeable future (unless my husband wins the lottery...) And if it makes you feel any better, the earrings didn''t cost me a dime. Well, they cost me something back when I bought the 1.5 ctw ones that I traded, but this swap was totally FREE! Gotta love the recycling projects. Any time I can get rid of something old to get something new that I like better, I''m all over it! I am the anti-clutter queen, so I LOVE to trade!

Thanks again--I''m glad you like the earrings. I do too. It''s kinda sad not having a "project", now that I''m done with the earrings!
emcry.gif
hee hee

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful and a perfect size for your ears!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results