shape
carat
color
clarity

Moonlighting

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I saw that, and I loved it when it was first shown, so will definitely be watching it all again.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I saw that, and I loved it when it was first shown, so will definitely be watching it all again.

I have been waiting for forever for it to come back on somewhere.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great show!!!

cheers--Sharon

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Demon!!! I loved this show and also 30 Something.

How are you? It was so good to open Pricescope and see you posting? You are missed here!

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Callie! Just been busy elsewhere with all the trials of you know who, lol. How have you been?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m good @Demon. I read there often but still haven‘t taken the plunge.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
And, LA Law is on Prime now. So even though I've resisted Prime, I've signed up just to watch that.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to love L A Law.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Somehow I never watched LA Law, I do like Corbin Bernsen though and I'm glad to hear it's available on Prime :)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! My mom used to watch Moonlighting but I had to be in bed before it came on. I love Bruce Willis, he’s probably my only celebrity crush, and I can’t wait to watch it. I’ve been so sad about his condition, I’ll enjoy seeing him young and healthy again.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I watched this as a kid, like probably six or seven years old lol! Also loved Murder She Wrote even though it was a bit scary. Bruce Willis back in the day was definitely a tall glass of water.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too. I always liked Corbin Bernsen.
He was recently in The Resident, playing the part of Nic Nevin’s father. She’s no longer in it, so I don’t know if he’ll be appearing again. He’s looking rather grey and grizzled these days (ain’t we all :lol:)

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow! My mom used to watch Moonlighting but I had to be in bed before it came on. I love Bruce Willis, he’s probably my only celebrity crush, and I can’t wait to watch it. I’ve been so sad about his condition, I’ll enjoy seeing him young and healthy again.

You will be amazed. He is so good (and young) in this show. And yeah, his health now is so sad. I always enjoyed his acting - in Moonlighting, Die Hard, Blind Date.... So good.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
He was recently in The Resident, playing the part of Nic Nevin’s father. She’s no longer in it, so I don’t know if he’ll be appearing again. He’s looking rather grey and grizzled these days (ain’t we all :lol:)

I've never seen The Resident - I'll look for it. Last thing I saw him in was Psych, and that's been a while.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results