shape
carat
color
clarity

Money Trees

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
For all you PSers out there with money trees...I need HELP!!!!

I''ve had my tree for maybe 2 years now and it''s been in dire shape for awhile and now my poor tree just looks awful! Here''s the deal. They say money trees need indirect sunlight and they only need to be watered once every 1.5-2 weeks. You''re supposed to let the soil dry out before watering again. I''ve moved my tree all over my living room and the leaves that are not facing the window have all dried up and fallen off. The leaves that do face the window have brown/white spots...almost like they''re diseased! I''ve looked online to see if I should re-pot my plant but the general response is to not re-pot because it messes with the roots and such (sorry...not really into gardening). I''ve attached pics so you can see what the poor guy looks like.

The pic is taken with the leaveless side at the front and the ''diseased'' side is at the back. Notice at the bottom of the pic how there are new leaves that look relatively healthy?? I don''t get it it...

Diseased leaves.... sideways, but you get the point!

Help!
3.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no! Let me try the pics again:

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
ok...one more time.

moneytree.jpg

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
yess....now the pic of the ugly leaves...

uglyleaves.jpg

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
I have 2 money trees. You might want to re-pot. Add new soil and fertilize. It might help, I''m not an expert with plants but that seems to help with my other plant.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results