shape
carat
color
clarity

Moms with girls...Britax Marathon is cheap at target

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey all, I've been trying to find an extra carseat, and the Britax Hannah is cheap at Target. Go to babycheapskate for the details and read the comments because there is a coupon code listed there further discounts.

ETA, free shipping too. This is the cheapest I've seen this carseat with the exception of that crazy $49 fiasco Target had earlier in the year.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I already have a car seat for Baby Veda, but I went into Target today to pick up a roasting pan (to make Lauren the Partier''s chicken), and I spent $$$ on some cute outfits for Veda. They had the cutest outfit in her size (3 months) that she can wear for the holidays. My daughter said "Mom, she''s almost grown out of the 3 months size" My reply "She only needs to wear it for December...it''s so cute." I can''t wait to see her in it.
9.gif

You see...this is why I stay far, far, away from stores. I cannot be trusted.
31.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2009 1:03:04 AM
Author: miraclesrule
I already have a car seat for Baby Veda, but I went into Target today to pick up a roasting pan (to make Lauren the Partier''s chicken), and I spent $$$ on some cute outfits for Veda. They had the cutest outfit in her size (3 months) that she can wear for the holidays. My daughter said ''Mom, she''s almost grown out of the 3 months size'' My reply ''She only needs to wear it for December...it''s so cute.'' I can''t wait to see her in it.
9.gif

You see...this is why I stay far, far, away from stores. I cannot be trusted.
31.gif
MR, does she have the CONVERTIBLE seat yet? If she''s just in the infant seat, I recommend the Britax Marathon (assuming your daughter''s car can take this seat). She will be in this seat for years to come after the outgrows the infant one shortly. I highly recommend snagging this deal (make sure you go to the website I mentioned to get that coupon code). I have looked since Amelia was 7 months old for a hot deal on the marathon and have finally found it now that she is 20 months...so you can say it took awhile. I thought I had one earlier in the year with Target''s major goof of $49 marathon seats but that ended up not happening.

If it doesn''t work, you can always return it at target.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Such an awesome price. I just don''t know if I need another carseat since we''ll be using my car all the time with kids, and we already have two convertible carseats.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
FYI, deal is done. Sold through some time in the middle of the night.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2009 11:06:14 AM
Author: TravelingGal
FYI, deal is done. Sold through some time in the middle of the night.
too bad. I missed alot of good deals this year...I need to be more on top of it next year!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
there''s the strawberry color on sale at happy mothers. details on babycheapskate.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results