shape
carat
color
clarity

MMM''s wedding photo sampler

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
You are so beautiful and the day looked perfect and amazing!! I am in love with your dress
30.gif
30.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, everything was gorgeous! Congratulations!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful!!
36.gif
36.gif
I also think the photo with the parents is awesome, too! Best wishes!

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
i love your dress, too!
everything is so beautiful - congrats and thank you for sharing!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
MMM, you looked absolutely gorgeous and you both look so incredibly happy! Those photos are to DIE for!!!!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
your pictures are adorable!! i love the shot of the yellow heels!! congratulations on your marriage!! mazel tov!!

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
Oh, MMM! Your pictures are stunning! The two of you look perfect and I couldn''t imagine a better way to capture the moments. You had a brilliant photographer and an even more brilliant location - that tree is absolutely amazing.

Congrats!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Everything looked so lovely. And that tree!
30.gif
It''s so gorgeous.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, MMM! You were a gorgeous bride!
I love your pictures. Your photographer captured some poignant moments.
LOVE your choice of colors as well ... the yellow bridesmaid dresses are perfection!

newbie124

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful wedding! Your pictures look like they could have been from a magazine spread, and I loved all of your cute DIY projects!

Yay for yellow wedding colors!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
The yellow just made everything look so fun! Great choice; beautiful pics!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Your dress (I had a bm dress too!), your hubby''s outfit, the flowers, tent... it all looks absolutely amazing!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
You both look stunning and so overly happy and in love (which is the most important thing) and the photo''s are amazing :) congrats :D

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you and your new hubby, MMM!!! You were a STUNNING bride!!! I love all the details of your wedding- it was gorgeous!!! Looking foward to more pics!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2008 4:27:22 PM
Author: MMM
last one!

All of the photos are beautiful, but this one . . . . OMG!! This is a magazine photo! It''s an advertisement photo for '' all things wedding''!!

What a beautiful wedding; congratulations!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Great photos!!! I love the color and your DIY ideas.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything looks absolutely fab MMM!! I love everything!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
MMM, you looked absolutely gorgeous! And I love your photographer!

You''ve inspired me once again to look for bridesmaids dresses instead of the traditional wedding gown. I so love your dress!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you are beautiful! All those amazing details were perfect!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you and your new DH!!!
36.gif

(I love the photos with the trees as well. VERY NICE!!)
28.gif

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
You and your wedding belong on the pages of Martha Stewart Weddings!
30.gif

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations!! it looks like you had an absolutely beautiful wedding and your pictures are really fantastic!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much to everyone for all your nice comments!
It definitely does not get old hearing that all the time and effort put in came together!
I’m so glad everyone loved the bridesmaid’s dresses. Picking them out was my maid of honors project and she did a wonderful job. They are from jcrew and really add so much life to the pictures.

I’m also happy to promote the bridesmaids dress as wedding dress route. It really is a wonderful way to save money. And even if I could have had any dress in the world I think I would have chosen one similar to this one (meaning, simple, structured, streamlined), but would have paid a lot more! Unless you are looking for a dress with lots of lace and beading, in which case its probably not going to be found in the bridesmaids section, I definitely recommend at least considering looking at BM dresses. Also, all of my alterations were priced according to the bridesmaids pricing rather than bridal, which was an additional perk!

I cannot wait to get the rest of our pictures and will be back with them soon!!

Thanks again!! : )

lindsaylove

Shiny_Rock
MMM - I love every detail of your wedding! I''m looking for a similar style for BM dresses and have been looking at jcrew also! Would you mind sharing the name or # of the style of your BM dresses (if you know it)? I''ve looked through jcrew online and can''t seem to find them...

Congrats!

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
I love the detail shots and the shots with the trees. My favorite is #9 the one with your head in DH''s chest. Your wedding looked exquisite. congratulations.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Okay, these are the types of photos I would have LOVED to have...I sometimes think she missed the details!

You had an amazing wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And looked beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! You look beautiful! I love how the pictures came out. Your tent frame idea is really cool, by the way!

LauraBabe08

Shiny_Rock
I love your photos! Your photographer has a really cool style. I love your wedding gown and your BM dresses!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
MMM everything is so pretty. I love the bright yellow color for dresses and other things, it is so cheery. You did great job with your DIY projects! I can''t wait to see more!

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
wow MMM....these are some of the most beautiful wedding pictures I''ve EVER seen! they look like they came straight out of a bridal magazine!!!

you look ABSOLUTELY stunning! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
36.gif

oooo...btw...let''s get some shots of you new W-band!!!
31.gif

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
MMM you were a beautiful, classic bride! I like the classic yet very modern feel of the wedding.

I really like your DIY programs, btw. Were they difficult to do? Did you use a template or kit or just put them together yourself? I might attempt something like that if they''re not too complicated.

And congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results