shape
carat
color
clarity

Mint Peridot Asscher AND others!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2010 12:55:27 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Last one! Thanks for looking! I''ll get some better pics as soon as I find my dang camera cord...

Omg this pavilion shot is my fave! GORGEOUS stones - can I come over and play with them???

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2010 2:00:51 AM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
Last one! Thanks for looking! I''ll get some better pics as soon as I find my dang camera cord...
Omg this pavilion shot is my fave! GORGEOUS stones - can I come over and play with them???
Of course! You''re always invited! (Say, next week? Week after?
3.gif
)

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Lotsa pretty sparklies
1.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I like the bottoms-up shot too - reminds me of umbrellas! And, you''re going to need longer fingers soon!!!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Freke. These are beautiful. My favorite shot of the peridot is the handshot. And your other lovelies...sigh! What are the blue-green stone in the center of your faves and the pinkish one at the end of your faves?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You’d better find that cord soon because I want to see nice pictures of that new peridot! As for the gray hair stuff, welcome to my world. LOL!
9.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is quite the collection.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
*sigh* Preeeeeetty.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic peridot!
Jeff White is not only gifted, but he applies his talents thoughtfully. I''ve noticed on his website nearly all of his birefringent stones, zircons, peridots like yours, are carefully aligned on the C-axis reducing the doubling effect of the pavillion seen through the table while allowing the periphery to show the doubling and evenly distributed. Makes a huge difference to me and I love it!

gingersnap

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/3/2010 7:24:37 AM
Author: cellentani
I like the bottoms-up shot too - reminds me of umbrellas! And, you''re going to need longer fingers soon!!!
Or just more fingers! I think Freke might have to start inventing more unconventional jewelry!

Those colors are beautiful. *sigh* Gems are my happy place
3.gif
Thanks for sharing.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Oh I am such a spazz sometimes!
It is actually Gene from Precisiongems whose zircons I had noticed to be so consistently well aligned. But your peridot is too which is what reminded me of it in the first place, so Jeff still gets his commendation!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2010 7:24:37 AM
Author: cellentani
Lol! I can''t even fit all of the rings I have now on my fingers. Well, I can, but not arranged in a pretty way.
3.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2010 7:29:43 AM
Author: AustenNut
Wow, Freke. These are beautiful. My favorite shot of the peridot is the handshot. And your other lovelies...sigh! What are the blue-green stone in the center of your faves and the pinkish one at the end of your faves?
That is a possible cuprian (it hasn't been tested, but it is likely that it is) from Barry. The pink stone is a hot pink (I can't capture the pink on camera) spinel from John at GemRite.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2010 7:40:43 AM
Author: Chrono
You’d better find that cord soon because I want to see nice pictures of that new peridot! As for the gray hair stuff, welcome to my world. LOL!
9.gif
Lol! What''s sad is I took a whole bunch yesterday on the camera before I realized that the cord is missing! So I already have them on the dang camera!

And gray hairs suck. As if you didn''t know already...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2010 8:35:56 AM
Author: oddoneout
Wow that is quite the collection.
What''s funny is that it is much smaller than it used to be. The size and quality have gone up, but the numbers have gone way down.
41.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2010 11:29:24 AM
Author: VapidLapid
Oh I am such a spazz sometimes!
It is actually Gene from Precisiongems whose zircons I had noticed to be so consistently well aligned. But your peridot is too which is what reminded me of it in the first place, so Jeff still gets his commendation!
Lol! They are both amazing cutters!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very very pretty Freke! Nice collection!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
eeeeeewwwwwww!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely stone Freke!
36.gif
I am however, very partial to green stones in particular
3.gif

-A

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love that JW peridot. I have an asscher peridot from him, but it''s not half that clean! Yours is gorgeous!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies!

Ma re. Ew.

Want to come photograph it for me LTP? We can bake too!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like this shot with them "bottoms up!"

You have a great collection. I like how you now have different shapes and types of stones. TFS!!
36.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection!! I love the shots, and I love minty colored stones. What is the cushion bright blue (I''m guessing its a tourmaline?) and the hot pink (maybe a Mahenge?)?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous Gorgous! I have a minty asscher from JW as well but mine is tiny at 6.5mm. Beautiful collection Freke! I can''t wait to see what you do with it!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2010 5:30:20 PM
Author: IndyLady
Beautiful collection!! I love the shots, and I love minty colored stones. What is the cushion bright blue (I'm guessing its a tourmaline?) and the hot pink (maybe a Mahenge?)?
Yeah, that's the probable cuprian, and the bright pink is not a Mahenge (at least I don't think so?) but it is a gorgeous hot pink spinel!

ETA: About to start a new thread for the "real" pics of the asscher.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results