shape
carat
color
clarity

Mint Garnet Trillion in Rose Gold Ring Complete!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All previous discussion: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mint-garnet-trillion-setting-ideas.181235/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mint-garnet-trillion-setting-ideas.181235/[/URL]

Okay these pics are real quick because I have to go to dinner, but it's AMAZING! I was concerned because all the vendor pics made it look like it had a ginormous window, which I didn't remember, but irl I can't see anything unless it's really tilted. The green glowiness is even more amazing than I remember, though it's really hard to capture in pictures.

This is what greeted me when I opened the box:

mintgarnet1.jpg

And on my finger, yay!

mintgarnet2.jpg

txgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!!

Agneau

Shiny_Rock
It looks really great. I love it!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, I love it! It's such a great combination of modern & graceful and the rg sets off your minty beauty perfectly. What a success!! :appl:

--- Laurie

corundum_conundrum

Shiny_Rock
Premium
lovely--the rose gold really compliments the mint green!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really stunning :love: The rose gold is a wonderful colour and compliments the stone SO well. You've also achieved a really feminine and delicate look that's so difficult with trilliants. Gorgeous - enjoy wearing it.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! So fluid, easy to wear and looks great! I hope your ring will encourage others to stop shying away from trilliants in worry of finding a suitable setting design. The garnet stands out in rose gold beautifully.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely :love: Rose gold and gemmy green goodness -- can't get much better than that.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
That is gorgeous!!!! I have a trillion in need of a setting and you've just inspired me! Do you mind if I steal your design?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! So well executed and the colors! :love: :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful and nature-y. Great ring!!

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
Wow~ It is so nice on your fingers!! Love the style!!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! I can't wait to wear it tomorrow - and tomorrow is the first Dallas Stars game of the season and so the green will sort of match my jersey!! (My green tourm in YG ring usually gets worn to Stars games because it almost exactly is team colors but I suppose I can wear something different this once... Is it weird to match your jewelry to your sports teams?)

This is my Christmas present from my fiance, so I I gave him the ring box to give to me. This conversation ensued:
Fiance opens box.
Fiance: "Oh, wow. Wow. Just... WOWWWW. It's beautiful. You know this is nicer than most people's engagement rings, right? I mean, not yours, yours is the best [ed. note: commonly expressed sentiment in our house], but most people don't have rings this good, even among our friends. Wow!"
Me: "Yeah, okay, give it to me!"
Fiance: "But it's so pretty and I want to look at it more! But it's upside-down in the box!" He proceeds to take the ring out and turn it point-side down. An animated discussion on the merits of wearing it point-side up (my position) or point-side down (his position) ensues. Both of us conclude the other is completely crazy and has horrible taste, and also that thank god I didn't get a pear-shaped engagement ring because then we would have this argument every day. Finally he passes the ring over.
Me: "Wow is right! It's perfect!"
Fiance, smugly: "Yeah, I get you the nicest jewelry. I did really good with the pink gold and the way it cradles the green stone. And my broker did a good job communicating that to the jeweler. I have really good taste and manage to get you exactly what you want every time!"
Me: *eyeroll* "Yes, I wonder how that happens??????"

So anyway, I think he likes it. :lol: I was actually surprised that he likes the rose gold, since he dislikes yellow gold, but he mentioned how nice it was several times.

ForteKitty|1358565537|3359347 said:
That is gorgeous!!!! I have a trillion in need of a setting and you've just inspired me! Do you mind if I steal your design?

Go right ahead! I stole liberally from Davi' and MakingTheGrade's trillion rings, as well as google image search, so I am happy to pass on the love. I will say that sometimes the light makes the cutouts look different sizes but I have measured them with my calipers and they're all the same (trust a PSer to do this). It ceased bothering me as soon as I measured (I guess was more a mind clean issue than anything) but just want to give fair warning.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous, distracts!! I love a trillion cut stone and I love triangles! ;)) - and this matched with the 'woven' or braided RG is perfection! What a great ring --- your FI did AMAZING at selecting this for you ... who knew?!? ;-) :roll: (must have been his ring broker that had all that info stored away!)

michellechan2211

Shiny_Rock
Oh man, that is just lovely *_* And it looks at home on your finger :D Do enjoy it~

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!!

Hehe, I've been feeling the gem itch, and so I splurged a bit on Gary's latest drop, yet another green garnet...oof.
I might have to copy you and go the rose gold route this time!! Your combo looks stunning!

vickygigi

Shiny_Rock
Very very beautiful!!! Congrats. :appl:

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
I said it before, but I love the way this came out! Gorgeous stone.

Makes me want to reset my mint tourm in rose gold.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
The design and matched colors are amazing - it turned out even better than I had expected! :love: :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love the rose gold with the mint garnet. :love: It's a spectacular combination!!! Gorgeous!! Enjoy in health and happiness Distracts!!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats!!!!!!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The rose gold really makes that stone pop. Great job!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Amazing! I love mint stones (especially garnets) in rose gold.

yanaazul

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I am really starting to love trillions, because of the elegant settings here in CS. (danger! danger!)

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mint1.jpg

mint2.jpg

mint3.jpg

mint4.jpg

mint5.jpg

mint6.jpg

mint7.jpg

mint8.jpg

mint9.jpg

Trying to show how sparkly it is:

mint10.jpg

mint11.jpg

With my other DanielM ring:

danielmrhrs.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Great color combo with the green and rose gold.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm loving the outside bluish quality. Does it ever look bad, or is it always showing off? (I hope you know I love your stone).

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, that is lovely! I'm really coming around to green. Hmmm ... :Up_to_something:
I liked your conversation with your honey. :lol:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just fabulous and I love the pictures where you can see the details of the cut. This is my favourite picture due to the dispersion.

mint11.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! I love that twist setting

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results