shape
carat
color
clarity

Minor Adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/23/2007 1:03:38 AM
Author: elle
Love it! Excellent choice! Makes such a difference. Your stone pops more, looks more streamlined and elegant! We have the same ering
1.gif
Tempts me to change to a matching wb too
2.gif
Well I guess that makes sense, since I really
30.gif
your e-ring. Where did you find your setting? I had such a hard time finding a thin one.

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
The new setting goes perfectly with the eternity band of yours! What a gorgeous set! Congratulations!!!

richipat

Rough_Rock
Good choice, it is just beatiful!! Much more balanced!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
The new setting looks fabulous and both really go so well with your center stone. Love it!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Minor adjustment = big payoff! Wow! The narrower band makes your center stone POP & look bigger, plus, it doesn''t look like you lost any firepower from the side diamonds at all! Less metal and more sparkle from where I sit.

It''s visually balanced and very beautiful, nice tweak there! I love it!

Diver

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree...this setting is SO much prettier!!! But I''d wait until July or August to get the ring sized. Fingers will swell normally in the heat.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again for everyone''s compliments. I can''t believe how much it sparkles, and it is so shinny I can see the reflection of the wedding band diamonds in the head of the engagment ring (I think you might be able to see a hint of this in the pictures)! It is crazy how happy this makes me
9.gif
!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. Big improvement. I think your set looks much better now. Interesting how much difference small changes can make. Thank you for sharing and for all the pics.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results