shape
carat
color
clarity

Military uy stuck in Baghdad, Iraq and I can''t seem to get any help---PlEASE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yipes that''s pretty. I hope you are able to find it. I don''t know of any St. Louis shops that carry that line.

solange

Brilliant_Rock
I hope you have gotten some information by now. I was anxious to know how you are doing.

Deadgame

Rough_Rock
Well, I have totally change my gameplan over the past couple of days. I was totally set on the JB Star, but since it looks to be out of my price range I looked at some other designers. I ran across a pic on here of a Vache Pa''ve setting and I loved it. I think the lady had a 2+ CT stone in the center. I won''t be able to do that, but I''d like to get as big as I can, without sacrificing too much quality. Maybe a 1.25-1.3? I think I like the Pa''ve setting was the best (1st pic below) but there were a couple of other Vatche settings I liked also. So I called my wife''s friend back home and asked her to pretend and tell my wife that HER husband wants to upgrade HER ring and she needs help deciding. And the ring my wife picks will be the one I buy. Pretty sneeky, huh? I also asked her to ask what she thinks of round or princess cut. I emailed Vache the other day and they emailed right back. They told me that they would help me obtain the ring of my choice and give me a special rate for my sevice to my country. They also asked if I needed a diamond? Can you believe that? Vache is A-OK in my book. It''s nice to know that even though they get hundreds of emails a day, they can answer mine as fast as they did, and offer to give me a discounted rate and also help me find a diamond. That''s customer service at it''s finest.

Deadgame

Rough_Rock
Here is a pic of the same ring that I found on Pricescope.

faithpave.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

Stunning choice--hope it all comes to fruition as you hope! You big sneak

2.gif
emthup.gif
!! Keep us posted as I am on the edge of my seat--and if Vache does what they say they will--I am in awe of this wonderful gesture which has all the makings of outstanding customer service!

cheers---Sharon

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Great Idea to have your wife''s friend check out what she likes! That is the perfect ruse! There are a lot of wonderful people that will help you find the ring of your dreams! Good Luck!

youngster

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for your service Brad. The ring you''ve (almost!) chosen is one of my favorites. I''ve tried it on and it''s just beautiful. It will look great with a stone that is in that 1.2 carat range. Keep us posted and stay safe!!

Gale

Shiny_Rock
You''ve chosen a very, very pretty ring. Your sneaky method will be sure to determine exactly what your wife likes!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Perfect scheme! The new Vatche will be stunning.

solange

Brilliant_Rock

I am so happy to hear that Vatche is going to be helpful to you and was so responsive. That ring looks gorgeous with either shape stone.

If you have questions about the stone or stones they offer you, you can post the specs on Pricescope. There are people here who are experts and can help you make a final selection if there is a question as to choosing between one stone and another. But it sounds like the Vatche people are going to do the right thing by you and I wish you the best.

Best of luck. I am sure your wife will be thrilled with that setting.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Deadgame,

We all would like to take this time on Veteran''s Day to honor you for your sacrifice for our country.

Please stay safe. We salute you.

Deadgame

Rough_Rock
Thank you all very much. We''re just over here doing what has to be done.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock

Deadgame,

I saw this ring and it reminded me of your earlier post. Just thought i''d share. Ring!

solange

Brilliant_Rock
I was just wondering how you are doing and whether Vatche was able to help you find a ring for your wife.

You are doing a great servicce for all of us and i wish you the best of everything. You and your wife deserve it. I am sure it is difficult for her also and you are both making a great sacrifice for your country.

solange

Brilliant_Rock
We have not heard from you in a while. I was wondering how you are doing and whether you were successful in obtaining a ring for your wife.

Hope all is well with you and that you will be home soon for your planned vacation and surprise ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results