shape
carat
color
clarity

Michelle Watches

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sandy13351

Rough_Rock
I''m thinking of getting the Deco with diamonds & white alligator strap for summer. Questions:

Do they hold up; i.e. keep good time, etc?
What do you think of the style?

I work in a snobbish-image-oriented industry. I already own a couple of Cartier watches and I carry a Bottega Veneta bag. Will the watch look OUT OF PLACE on me?

Sandy13351

Rough_Rock
Anyone? Here''s a picture of the watch.

MWW.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/3/2009 10:49:40 PM
Author:Sandy13351
I''m thinking of getting the Deco with diamonds & white alligator strap for summer. Questions:

Do they hold up; i.e. keep good time, etc?
What do you think of the style?

I work in a snobbish-image-oriented industry. I already own a couple of Cartier watches and I carry a Bottega Veneta bag. Will the watch look OUT OF PLACE on me?
then you should wear a Patek Philippe.

Sandy13351

Rough_Rock
Dancing Fire -- Thanks for the two cents. I guess it is sort of "down-scale". I actually love that new Bulova diamond bezeled laether strapped watch that Nicole Kidman is wearing in the mag''s....the only difference ibetween that iand the Michele is $12,000....

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/5/2009 2:26:56 AM
Author: Sandy13351
Dancing Fire -- Thanks for the two cents. I guess it is sort of ''down-scale''. I actually love that new Bulova diamond bezeled laether strapped watch that Nicole Kidman is wearing in the mag''s....the only difference ibetween that iand the Michele is $12,000....
then buy the Bulova.
2.gif

Sandy13351

Rough_Rock
Dancing Fire -- Come to think of it I'm liking your first idea of liquidating my 401k and getting a Patek. The difference between that and the Michele is only $52,000!

San Diego Lady -- I just saw your post. Do you have one? I do like your attidude of wearing what you want bc you like it. Actually it may not be a bad idea to get one (in my snobby industry) to send a message that we are in a recession and that is cool to not spend as much. I do love the watch, as you said, it is fun.

22.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results