shape
carat
color
clarity

Michael Jackson Haunting Neverland Ranch?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Amazing how modern technology can do that..just like in the movies!
I guess they'll doc anything, to sell a tabloid, or try to pull audiences in..for television ratings!
Hollyscoop?
40.gif

Just one more thing to discuss on Twitter tomorrow!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
What I see is clearly a shadow. From what I''ve seen (and I do believe I''ve seen a ghost) the long legs are a dead giveaway for a shadow.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Eh, I''d believe it more if he were moonwalking across the screen.
9.gif

I saw this video the other day and I''ll admit it gave me chills. Hopefully there were other cameramen there and that is their shadows down the corridor.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 8:19:58 PM
Author: beau13
I guess they''ll doc anything, to sell a tabloid, or try to pull audiences in..for television ratings!
Hollyscoop?
40.gif

Well, I guess that''s just one skeptic for you. Like with most things Beau, you shine a different light.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 8:22:45 PM
Author: luckystar112
Eh, I'd believe it more if he were moonwalking across the screen.
9.gif

I saw this video the other day and I'll admit it gave me chills. Hopefully there were other cameramen there and that is their shadows down the corridor.
Good one lucky ! You crack me up. I love how you always shine a different light on things..guess that's why we get along so well!
9.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 8:20:22 PM
Author: somethingshiny
What I see is clearly a shadow. From what I''ve seen (and I do believe I''ve seen a ghost) the long legs are a dead giveaway for a shadow.
I don''t know much about ghosts...and what form they take v. what form they don''t...so you probably know way more than me. But from what I do know (albeit just a little) they gravitate towards significant places. I''m guessing if it is real, this won''t be the last we see/hear of it.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
i watch enough ghost hunters to know that if it was something, it was clearly a shadow.

yes, i am a ghost nerd
41.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 8:23:54 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor

I guess they'll doc anything, to sell a tabloid, or try to pull audiences in..for television ratings!
Hollyscoop?
40.gif

Well, I guess that's just one skeptic for you. Like with most things Beau, you shine a different light.
Oh, come on Italia!
3.gif

Somthingshiny's shadow explanation makes a lot of sense, because you can see the reflection off of the floor if you look hard enough.

BUT

I think it would be hard to cast a shadow that way without seeing what was moving. Even if a light source was placed so that a shadow ended up on that wall despite not being able to see the person, wouldn't it shrink or something?

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 8:27:58 PM

Date: 7/9/2009 8:23:54 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor

I guess they''ll doc anything, to sell a tabloid, or try to pull audiences in..for television ratings!
Hollyscoop?
40.gif

Well, I guess that''s just one skeptic for you. Like with most things Beau, you shine a different light.
Oh, come on Italia!
3.gif

Somthingshiny''s shadow explanation makes a lot of sense, because you can see the reflection off of the floor if you look hard enough.

BUT

I think it would be hard to cast a shadow that way without seeing what was moving. Even a light source was placed so that a shadow ended up on that wall despite not being able to see the person, wouldn''t it shrink or something?
I kept it nice ... and thought my words out.
12.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 8:27:29 PM
Author: jcarlylew
i watch enough ghost hunters to know that if it was something, it was clearly a shadow.

yes, i am a ghost nerd
41.gif
Huzzah Ghost Hunters International!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I used to ghost hunt, so I have researched it extensively. That doesn''t mean I am an expert by any means! But when I saw that clip, all I thought was that it was faked. It''s pretty obvious, and had the original cutters seen that "ghost" in the tape, it would have been a MUCH bigger deal. Someone online doctored it after the fact.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
ugh I can''t bring myself to watch it..I''m too chicken.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Keep this up and stock in Alcoa will rise.

Little tin hats anyone?
20.gif

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I love this kind of stuff. I''m a total believer here.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
9.gif

I saw this video the other day and I''ll admit it gave me chills. Hopefully there were other cameramen there and that is their shadows down the corridor.

haha, that''s what i was waiting for

sbde

Brilliant_Rock
sorry to ruin it but this was cleared up on larry king earlier this week. it is just the shadow of a crew member walking in front of a lighting fixture in the back room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIb39hkqHtM

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif

Lucky, don''t be silly. Michael Jackson''s Ghost would totally stop in the doorway and dothe Smooth Criminal lean!
3.gif

Seriously though, I believe in ghosts, but I am a bit dubious about MJ scheduling a haunting for a tv crew. Seems far more likely to be a hoax with the intent of generating more media buzz. That''s just my two cents, though!
1.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 12:40:02 PM
Author: sbde
sorry to ruin it but this was cleared up on larry king earlier this week. it is just the shadow of a crew member walking in front of a lighting fixture in the back room.

Hey sbde..I was just about to post the same link..I knew there would be a logical explanation!
Crew member''s shadow !

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 1:18:17 PM

Hey sbde..I was just about to post the same link..I knew there would be a logical explanation!
Crew member''s shadow !
I believe in ghosts, too, but clearly the ghost story was just part of the timing of all the sudden MJ hype now that he has passed way.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Oh for the love of . . . .

C''mon.

Seriously?

MJ is dead, gone, and if his family would stop fighting about it, he would be buried.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 12:40:02 PM
Author: sbde

Aww shucks, I got all excited for nothin''
15.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do believe in this kind of thing, but I guess that it has already been cleared up what this was. Oh well...thanks for sharing the link Italia
35.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
As I watch the events on M.J Everything is so very sad.I sincerely hope that all physicians who treated M.J will be held responsible for their actions and be severely punished for prescribing narcotics as they see money coming.
We lost Elvis years ago ,so I hope that now some new regulations will take place that no other death is necessary in the future EVER AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results