shape
carat
color
clarity

Michael Bondanza setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Asschman

Rough_Rock
I have searched through the Pricescope archives and have not seen much on Michael Bondanza settings. I recently saw one setting from his Madison collection at an upscale brick and mortar; it was platinum, with tapered baguettes on each side. I am intending to use an asscher as the center stone, but have only seen the ring with a round center stone. Would combining an asscher with baguettes be too much step cut? There is a princess side-stone version of this ring but it didn''t have the same gracefulness.

I really did like this ring because it had such beautiful flowing lines, and also liked the fact that it offered some side adornments without overshadowing the main stone. Plus, based on the comments posted in a previous thread started by KevinRaja, I should be in good shape since my stone is 1 carat, and not 10.
Ha.

I welcome your opinions.

Asschman

Bondanza3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results