shape
carat
color
clarity

MIA: Wedding Update for VH...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, it''s been a loooong time since I''ve posted, so I''d like to give everyone a little update on how things are going since the PS community has been so helpful and important in what would have been a harrowing time. For newbies, truly, buying an engagement ring WITHOUT PS would have been a disaster.

The wedding date approaches quickly. April 30, 2005. We have the caterer and the hall. Wedding and reception will take place in the same place. We have the pastor and she has a dress. She also picked out the bridesmaid outfits (they''re not really official dresses). I''m working on the Save the Date cards/magnets and the Web site. Then I will have to turn my sights onto the invitations. I''ve got some ideas for custom envelopes I got from Martha Stewart''s Wedding. *GASP* I can''t believe I''m reading that trash... but you know what?... it''s got a lot of useful stuff in there.

I''ve also got out new-old sewing machine serviced, so I''ll be starting work on some of my odd little sewing projects. We''re thinking we might make little handbags as gifts for the bridesmaids. I have a couple of patterns that I''ll try out and see how it turns out. Very exciting. I also needed the sewing machine to do the Wedding Programs, another idea out of MSW.

Next up in the batters box is the flowers, the music, photographer (maybe video-we dunno), and what I''m wearing (no tux for me). We''ll certainly be busy. I can''t wait til it''s over!
2.gif

rfath

Shiny_Rock
VH - glad to see you back and thanks for the update.. I was still lurking way back when you were searching. An inspiration, you were!
2.gif

I''ve had to furtively read Martha Stewart and leave them behind at my parents'' house. Luckily my florist is helping me to design everything to do with the wedding and doesn''t mind scanning for me... the heckling otherwise would drive me (more) insane.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
You''ve been a busy little Bee, VH.
Glad to hear that things are going well.
Take Care

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Cool! we want pics when it''s all done!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results