shape
carat
color
clarity

Mens wedding bands

Squishymax

Rough_Rock
Hi there, just want to thank the site in general for helping me with picking out a ring for my girlfriend. Now its on to wedding bands. I want to try to spend under $200 on a wedding band for myself. She can pick out whatever she wants herself so this time its about what I want. I am a graphic designer and enjoy custom things or some non traditional things. I do however like brushed metals, which seems to be common. I am was looking at some custom rings on etsy.com and found some cool wood ones that are inlaid in titanium. They look pretty cool but I wonder how practical they are because I want to have this ring for life. I am would prefer that the ring be re-sizable because my fingers should change size over the coarse of my life. can somebody tell me what I want or point me to a website that has good cheap rings that meet my requirements? overall my concerns are price, sizeable, lasting, and I would like creative but am fine with something simple and minimalistic (no diamonds). Thanks in advance for any help!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I don't think titanium rings can be resized.

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
We bought FI's ring from a local jeweler, and it's Tungsten Carbide, another of the non-resizable rings. However, they guarantee it for life, and if he ever needs to resize it, they will just order another (similar ring if the exact isn't available) in the new size at no charge to us. For my eternity WB, they will resize for life for only the cost of the extra diamond(s). If you are considering a non-resizable ring, I would recommend a local jeweler from my experience.

boonerings

Shiny_Rock
Actually, I am able to resize titanium rings. I also make the wood inlay ones. True that they won't be as robust as an all titanium ring, the inlay can be replaced if necessary.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
How about copper/silver mokume gane? Resizable, very cool, unique and you can get one for that price range (not from the über makers, but from a good benchperson or jeweler).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results