shape
carat
color
clarity

Mens Diamond Wedding Bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mscreneet

Rough_Rock
ok..Im in desperate need of a mens diamond wedding band
My wedding is coming up in april

I ordered the ring from my local jeweler....it came (2 months later)
It was the wrong one

Now they are telling me that they will reorder it but its not due to come in until the week before my wedding (That makes me nervous)

I wouldnt mind ordering something online but im new to this (looking at diamonds online)

Any suggestions as to where to start or sites that I should check out?

Thanks
33.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
There are lots of places for men''s diamond bands. Do you have a specific look in mind?

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I just posted this photo on another thread. Not sure what kind of look you''re going for; this one might be a bit much but the more I look at it the more I like it. You can find this ring on Leon Mege''s website.

NFL-1234.JPG

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I venture to say that there''s not many men who would wear that as a wedding ring. It sure is beautiful though.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

tickintime

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 11:52:59 AM
Author: CDNinNYC
I just posted this photo on another thread. Not sure what kind of look you''re going for; this one might be a bit much but the more I look at it the more I like it. You can find this ring on Leon Mege''s website.

Can you link to the section where these men''s rings are? Leon''s site and I just don''t get along!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Leon's men's ring
Date: 2/22/2008 11:28:02 AM
Author: tickintime

Date: 2/21/2008 11:52:59 AM
Author: CDNinNYC
I just posted this photo on another thread. Not sure what kind of look you're going for; this one might be a bit much but the more I look at it the more I like it. You can find this ring on Leon Mege's website.

Can you link to the section where these men's rings are? Leon's site and I just don't get along!
Hi tickintime,

here you go! Leon's men's ring
I only came across this one ring on his website, under wedding bands. Wish there were more to look at.

tickintime

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I get so frustrated at Leon''s site. **Deep breaths** It could be Safari (I have since moved from that). But I am so intrigued my diamonds, that my wedding band will surely have some "bling" in it!

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results