shape
carat
color
clarity

bcmacdonald

Staff member
Mens-Brooches-blog-post-1024x576.png

PriceScopeKayti published a new blog post.
Nick Jonas wears a brooch from the Chopard Haute Joaillerie collection featuring a 19.95-carat black opal set in 18k yellow gold and colored titanium.

The Brooch has splashed back into fashion in a big way, and we are not just talking about for women. Men are gracing the red carpet and elsewhere accessorizing with flair. We hope that this...

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
how did we miss this ?

@gregchang35 what do you think about brooches for chaps ?

whats the difference between this and a flower in a button hole (why did that go out of fashion ?- i remember when tv presenters used to spot roses and carnations for special occasions)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love brooches/ lapel pins/ boutonnière/ pins.

I wear them daily!
My Xmas ties are my most recent pics with my pins E00558A9-7777-4BC2-AF95-91175E05C42A.jpeg 462106C8-5983-4FE0-AE13-EBD68AD94D53.jpeg DD2CEA9B-6E9F-46B7-AB45-70C5242869B9.jpeg F58827F6-45F8-4D12-8203-6E2E43477DF2.jpeg 327B9D9E-9AC8-4CFD-A794-535D08A8F661.jpeg F11B579C-FD15-4461-90E0-A29AF8A5BCE9.jpeg

i love that succulant one up first
i am so impressed !

i love the ...trying to think of the right words
conservative flamboyance :kiss2:

you should deffinatly post the pearl over on the pearl form and especially that dragon !

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Aww thanx, @Daisys and Diamonds. I like to dress well for work.

They are most likely faux Pearl as I got all of them from eBay. I have a vintage brooch which might have Pearl seeds or similar. I only take that one out on special occasions as it is quite ornate. I might try to work it in with this weeks ties and spam you guys again.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww thanx, @Daisys and Diamonds. I like to dress well for work.

They are most likely faux Pearl as I got all of them from eBay. I have a vintage brooch which might have Pearl seeds or similar. I only take that one out on special occasions as it is quite ornate. I might try to work it in with this weeks ties and spam you guys again.

i think you would be great fun to work beside
i had a friend at work once who loved a pretty (big) necklase and we used to have lots of fun trying to outdo each other
we worked just up the hill from a nice mall and it had what my mum would have called a junk jewlery shop that was always having 3 for 3 sales !

oh Greg, there is the wear it all thread in hangout you could also join us on

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I enjoy seeing men rock'n the brooches.

When I was on the hunt to track down a certain brooch on the pre-loved market, I kept a file of all the images I found of people wearing it. Turns out, they were all men! Here are a couple of them, I think they look really cool...

Tiffany Dragonfly Brooch 3 copy.png

Tiffany Dragonfly Brooch 1.jpg

Attachments

• Tiffany Dragonfly Brooch 2.png
    Tiffany Dragonfly Brooch 2.png
    739.3 KB · Views: 13

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I did see a vintage Cartier jabot/ arrow with the most amazing sapphire cabochon and of course it was super $$$$$$.

And I can’t find link anymore!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mellowyellowgirl i was watching the semi fianl of mastercheif last night (we run months behind here)
did you see?/ do you remember ? the man brooch that Andy was wearing ?
of course Jock has his lovelly large Scottish brooch attached to .. i dont know the names of these things despite my Scottish heritage - the length of tartin that he is wearing over his shoulder, its a pity he is standing the wrong way
1662070280147.png

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mellowyellowgirl i was watching the semi fianl of mastercheif last night (we run months behind here)
did you see?/ do you remember ? the man brooch that Andy was wearing ?
of course Jock has his lovelly large Scottish brooch attached to .. i dont know the names of these things despite my Scottish heritage - the length of tartin that he is wearing over his shoulder, its a pity he is standing the wrong way
1662070280147.png

Haha I tend to be rowing or on the treadmill when it's on so I don't notice much hun!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results