shape
carat
color
clarity

Memoire 1.54ctw eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fansynancy

Shiny_Rock
Erica,

It is so beautiful. I actually have tears in my eyes. I am just so happy for you. My mother would say "wear it in the best of health to the beast of places". Doesn''t it figure that our rings would come the same day? I still have no photo from Quest. I think I will call and bug them!

Nancy
21.gif

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a pretty ring
30.gif
. Congrats!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
thanks baby monster and addy! i didn''t realize i could love an inanimate object so much, but i do! it sparkles like a disco ball. the bathroom is my new favorite room in the house.

nancy--
i have been waiting rather impatiently for photos from Quest! i am so excited to see how your ring turned out. i am expecting nothing short of spectacular
10.gif
!

i''m really glad that neither of us had to wait that long for our rings. i was afraid that it would be snowing by the time mine arrived!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love your new band! It''s beautiful!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It''s lovely!!

cheers--Sharon

bettymac

Shiny_Rock
i didn''t realize i could love an inanimate object so much

That is so funny and I''m sure many of us can totally relate to that statement!

What a beautiful new ring. I love eternity bands and that Memoire is gorgeous. Your whole collection is awesome!

fansynancy

Shiny_Rock
I called Pete at Quest. They are still setting my ring, but Pete says he has the camera ready.

vivianv

Shiny_Rock
Really beautiful.
To think, men think we spend all that time in the bathroom primping.The bathroom is my favorite room too...for ring gazing.
31.gif

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for all your nice comments!

i completely agree with you SDL, the ring seems to have its own inner light source! this is my first really nice melee band, and i am super impressed.

hey nancy--
not to be pushy or anything, but where''s that camera? you can''t see it, but i''ve been biting my nails in anticipation....

i love your yellow gold set, vivian. i bet it looks amazing in the bathroom!
9.gif

fansynancy

Shiny_Rock
29.gif
They led me on. No picture
27.gif
!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
oh no!!!
15.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful, Erica! I am so glad you love it!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new diamond band is gorgeous, as are your other rings!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
thanks all!

i haven''t been wearing my other rings lately, so it was nice to clean them off and do a little photoshoot. my husband thinks i should go ahead and wear the new platinum band with my original wg e-ring. but PS has taught me that this is a bad idea. what to do?
33.gif

fansynancy

Shiny_Rock
2.gif
Put your original stone in a Memoire so that they fit flush!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
nancy--

the thought crossed my mind, but i think it would be better for me to wait and see how yours turns out before i broach the subject with my husband. i really don''t care for memoire''s e-ring head, and i''m dying to know what yours is like first so i can better state my case with loads of pictures
11.gif

alas, i''ll be at the library today. i''m expecting photos of your ring by the time i return home!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings, all of them. I really do like your JFA set though, lovely. If the high setting of the stone is bothersome, looks like you have some room to bring it down. It''s when its too low there''s a problem but I would fix that issue pronto so I could wear it!

Judy
:)

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
thanks judy!

when JFA set the stone, i requested that it be set as low as possible. maybe the stone is a little deep? i know it''s not the best cut stone, and its crown angle is over 35 degrees, so maybe that''s the source of the problem.

i actually don''t have much sentimental attachment to the JFA e-ring because the stone was originally my mother''s, and she convinced me to re-set it in the matching setting (talk about the ultimate enabler!
2.gif
). i mainly wear the ring when i visit home. i''ve already told her that she can have the ring back when i upgrade, an offer which she happily accepted. since i''m her only daughter, we do a lot of clothing and jewelry swapping.

when i tried on some 1.5-75ct tiffany solitaires, it seemed like they sat about as high as my 1.0ct JFA. so at least i know what to expect when the upgrade happens!
11.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
ooooo, I love the new eternity band, it looks like it sparkles like MAD!!!
18.gif

Your other e-rings and bands are beautiful as well, such a lucky lady to have all those choices
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results