shape
carat
color
clarity

Meeting Mark @ ERD Tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to share my excitement! We''re meeting with Mark tonight and hope he''s conjured up the perfect cushion. Will let you know how it goes - fingers crossed we find the one!

2.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
good luck! and have fun!

35.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
FI met with Mark last fall, and he said he was a great guy--very knowledgeable. He also found FI the perfect rock for my engagement ring
36.gif

You''re in good hands.

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
That''s so exciting, I hope you find the perfect cushion!! If you get to try on any settings, make sure you take pictures! :D

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Good luck! I hope you have a blast!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, that''s really exciting! Be sure to come back with updates!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
have fun!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
That sounds awesome - fingers crossed the perfect cushion is there waiting for you
36.gif
36.gif

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Oh what fun
36.gif

Let us know how it went
I

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Exciting! I wish I was spending the evening looking at beautiful cushions...
27.gif

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
It went great! Mark is amazing - so knowledgeable, helpful, and most of all patient. So many sparkly new rings kept coming in to be picked up or shipped - they were all so incredible! All I could think was how lucky all of the ladies are who will get these beauties!!!!

Mark had three different GORGEOUS cushions for us to see that met all of our parameters, which I will admit present a diamond challenge. The one I had been eyeing from the moment I walked in the door was just amazing - but after sleeping on it (not literally!) I decided it was a bit too square and I prefer a slightly more rectangular cushion. We''re hoping one he''s bringing in Monday is the one...will keep you all posted!

Happy Weekend!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
wonderful!!

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
I’m with you . . . like a more rectangular shape. Glad you had fun
1.gif

ellie424

Shiny_Rock
I''m happy to hear that you had a great experience with Mark! My boyfriend and I had a great experience with him as well...he found a beautiful round for my ER and it''s currently being set by Mark Morrell. He is a pleasure to work with!!
1.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for updating us and good luck on Monday! I prefer elongated cushions, too.

audball

Ideal_Rock
So how did it go yesterday!? Did he bring THE stone?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results