shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet our new furbaby, Bailee!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another.

Bubbas & Kikis - 140.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
That lip!

She''s growling at Oprah right now, I haven''t heard her growl yet. Hmmm. I''ll have to investigate a little further.

Thanks for looking!

Bubbas & Kikis - 141.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2008 11:00:24 AM
Author: Haven
That lip!

She''s growling at Oprah right now, I haven''t heard her growl yet. Hmmm. I''ll have to investigate a little further.

Thanks for looking!

Sometimes I growl at Oprah too....

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is just tooooooo cute LOL. Our Lhasa Mazie, growls at All TV commercials. She is hysterical. It is so funny what doggies growl at on TV.

Please give Bailee a hug and kiss for me. She is just adorable.
30.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2008 11:01:11 AM
Author: elledizzy5

That lip!

Thanks for looking!

Sometimes I growl at Oprah too....

9.gif

Me, too.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2008 11:02:45 AM
Author: Linda W
She is just tooooooo cute LOL. Our Lhasa Mazie, growls at All TV commercials. She is hysterical. It is so funny what doggies growl at on TV.

30.gif

Oh, what a silly Mazie. That''s hilarious Linda. I will give her a huge hug and kiss for you, thank you.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Yea! You seem just head over heels for her! She does have a sweet face...and those eyes! Congratulations, and many happy wags!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

30.gif
Linda, you''re so right! Our Great Dane, Caesar, used to have a favorite commercial, but I don''t think they show this one anymore. It was a Cingular Wireless commercial with a puppy who kept rolling over (because Cingular offers "roll over" minutes). Caesar LOVED that commercial! He sticks his nose right up to the TV screen every time it''s on. He actually got to the point where he recognized the voice over at the beginning of the commercial, and he would come RUNNING into the living room from like three rooms away, because "his" commercial was on! I wouldn''t be suprised if he did the exact same thing now, if they started showing that commercial again! Dogs are so funny! LOL!
9.gif

Haven, you''re absolutely right . . . she looks "disgruntled"! There''s just no other word for it! She''s TOO cute!!!
30.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2008 11:33:04 AM
Author: Irishgrrrl

30.gif
Linda, you''re so right! Our Great Dane, Caesar, used to have a favorite commercial, but I don''t think they show this one anymore. It was a Cingular Wireless commercial with a puppy who kept rolling over (because Cingular offers ''roll over'' minutes). Caesar LOVED that commercial! He sticks his nose right up to the TV screen every time it''s on. He actually got to the point where he recognized the voice over at the beginning of the commercial, and he would come RUNNING into the living room from like three rooms away, because ''his'' commercial was on! I wouldn''t be suprised if he did the exact same thing now, if they started showing that commercial again! Dogs are so funny! LOL!
9.gif

Haven, you''re absolutely right . . . she looks ''disgruntled''! There''s just no other word for it! She''s TOO cute!!!
30.gif

That is toooo funny. There was one on TV awhile ago, that was some vacuum cleaner that made a squeaky noise. Mazie loved that one. She always came running in with her tennis ball in her mouth and shook her head at it growling. It was sooooooooooo funny. No matter where she was, when that commercial was on, there was Mazie.

Haven, you are going to have sooooo much fun with Bailee. I am sure she is going to make you laugh so much.

Linda

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG Haven - what a GORGEOUS and ADORABLE new pup you have!!! I can''t even begin to imagine the joy she will bring to your lives - she looks like such a love.

Bless you and your new DH for rescuing such a lovely baby - far too many of these wonderful dogs in shelters are put to sleep for lack of a home, and it always warms my heart to know that there are people out there who are not only willing but excited to welcome a shelter put (especially a pittie mix!) into their lives.

Indy pittie - your baby is SO BEAUTIFUL. What a love.

Also, one of those websites that you posted is the badrap website - I HIGHLY recommend that as a great resource for Haven and anyone else who owns a bully breed/pittie mix. They are such wonderful dogs, and badrap really recognizes that and has great information and resources for helping to make your dog an ambassador of the breed - the very best way to help their reputation and also to make your dog a joy to live with
9.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Bailee is such a cutie! What a sweet face she has. LOL at her growling at Oprah...Who can blame her!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Haven!! She is so super adorable!! I love her face!

I''m so happy you adopted a shelter doggie! Last week, we adopted our third doggie. She''s a beagle/hound mix and quite a character. I''ll have to post pictures of her on here when I get home.

Bailee is a very lucky girl!
1.gif

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
What a cute puppy! I''m also very glad that you decided to rescue a dog. FI and I have 2 rescue labs and it makes it all the more special knowing that you saved them.

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/31/2008 12:20:45 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
OMG Haven - what a GORGEOUS and ADORABLE new pup you have!!! I can''t even begin to imagine the joy she will bring to your lives - she looks like such a love.

Bless you and your new DH for rescuing such a lovely baby - far too many of these wonderful dogs in shelters are put to sleep for lack of a home, and it always warms my heart to know that there are people out there who are not only willing but excited to welcome a shelter put (especially a pittie mix!) into their lives.

Indy pittie - your baby is SO BEAUTIFUL. What a love.

Also, one of those websites that you posted is the badrap website - I HIGHLY recommend that as a great resource for Haven and anyone else who owns a bully breed/pittie mix. They are such wonderful dogs, and badrap really recognizes that and has great information and resources for helping to make your dog an ambassador of the breed - the very best way to help their reputation and also to make your dog a joy to live with
9.gif
Haven, I just had to come back and say that bottom lip is just too much! I have found bully breeds to have extremely expressive faces. So, so cute.

Yes, BadRap has done A LOT to promote the positive image of all bullies. I love reading the "Happy Endings" section on the website. Also, make sure you check out their blog. They post the cutest bully videos and all kinds of news tidbits.

http://badrap-blog.blogspot.com/

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven,

Congratulations! What an ADORABLE dog! I''m so glad you adopted her, and that you''re doing all that you can to let your kitties and your new baby get used to each other.

They are all VERY lucky furbabies! Give them ALL a big hug and kiss for me!

And Indy, thank you for posting the information about pitbulls - the more informed people are, the better off our animals are.

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
awe new furbabies are everywhere! how adorable is that face!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on the addition to your family!

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Oh gorgeous doggie pictures!
36.gif

Her darling face really really is so expressive-you will have so much fun taking photos of your precious new doggie.

Her different adorable expressions make me think of those photo booths where people make lots of faces and get a strip of photos! You are so awesome for rescuing her.

Mrs.2Artists

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Awwww she''s so cute!! My ex and I had 2 pit-labs, they live with him now, but pit mixes are just the cutest looking things! Bella used to jump 4 feet in the air when she got excited. And "ninja lick" your face. Ninja because you never saw it coming. Sneaky dog, she was... LOL so cute!!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the new member of the family! Bailee looks like she is fitting in nicely and I am so glad she has been given a second chance at life. I might be crazy, but I swear that rescued animals *know* they were rescued and seem to appreciate it ever so much. Have fun!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Aww what a sweet doll face!!
4.gif
She is lucky to have a good home now with you!!
36.gif

tenfour

Shiny_Rock
i want to kiss that face. and yay to your family for adopting!!
as for training tips, i am of little use. my fat old pug was a sick little pup when i got her, so she was really too lethargic to be ''bad''. the 10-year-old pug/keeshond i adopted was, well, old and pretty set in his easy ways. not tough to handle.

all i can suggest is give insane amounts of praise when the dog does something good. insane to the point that your neighbours think you''re a nut.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a face! Her pouty lip is just killing me! Congratulations on your newest addition! She looks like the sweetest snuggler, and she''s just so gorgeous!

And I''m also so happy you got her from a shelter. I''m a big believer in rescue animals and I''ve actually never had a pet that wasn''t a rescue of some sort.

I want to see more pics of her! (Hint hint!
3.gif
)

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
What a cutie! That face! Not sure if it''s a pitbull, but my neighbor has one he got from a shelter, and he is the biggest love bug. He''s a great dog. Congrats to you on helping a shelter dog.
Love the pic of your kitty looking around the corner. I can almost hear her saying "Hmmmm, what is going on here.....I''m not sure if I like this...."

princesss

Ideal_Rock
YAY for Bailee! She''s just beautiful. I, too, am a *huge* fan of AmStaffs, and when I''m ready to get a dog, you can bet it''ll be a beautiful girl like yours. I''m so glad you rescued her, and I''m sure she''ll give you years and years of love!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww, Bailee!!!! Soooo cute!

And good for you, Haven, for rescuing a puppah - all of my animals have come from rescues, too.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
That lip!

Thanks for looking!
I love this picture! Bailee is beeauuuutifullll!!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
If she''s growling at Oprah, I love Bailey even more!

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
Awwww she is just the cutest little bugger ever!! I am such a sucker for dogs--if we lived on a farm we would probably have 50 dogs! Here in Kansas City, they are closing the dog racing track (thank God!) and they are adopting out over 100 greyhounds. I want to rescue one soooooo bad. Still trying to convince the hubs that we need a third dog!! Give sweet Bailee a huge hug and kiss from me--I just want to cuddle that little sweetheart! Does she think she''s a "lap dog" yet? Our 30 lb terrier mix thinks shes a teacup poodle when it comes to hogging the chair with me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results